How Not To Argue In PIMD

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Leonardo-Da-Vinci, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ur too cute to be argued with πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ

2. Tbh this game is a a PVP game
    U will get hit, u will get farmed, defending yourself is on you. If u quit the game because of it then you really shouldnt have played it....

-MoB-Conqueror likes this.
  3. I feel you..I was harassed by a member..just for starting a thread..that I obviously didn't know..was going to make people mad,or threaten me. And,it was game related,nothing Bad,but there's a person whom refuses to leave me alone now, and I don't know what to do.. So much for thinking that it was be nice to be a part of ATA's Forum.. NEVER AGAIN..RUDE people are just mean..

4. Did you really just revive this thread

5. Hey guys
    I need sfw friendly high stats RS πŸ€—
    Is anyone interested wm☺️

6. People usual bypass stuff which is censored or ban and when anyone tells them that's it's against rule, they'd be more rude

7. I was just helping and now someone is farming my people, joining our club posting vulgar words in club chat and leaving

8. But fighting for the lols is just so much entertainment especially when they are hardcore serious about it. Pretty much fighting/arguing won't stop on this game

9. There are children on this game, whether it’s made 18+ or not. People need to keep this in mind and just move on. It’s not worth wasting YOUR time, so let the other half do just that 🌞

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.