How Long?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lIlIllVash-The-StampedelIlIllI, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Because of my bike accident,covid and lockdowns, I haven't worked out since March 15. I was 73kg, kinda lean when I stopped, now it feels like I am 80kg+.
    I could bench like 50kgs, squat 20-30kgs and lat pull downs with 60kgs for an idea.
    Today, I went back to gym and 10-15 khs was what I benched and well while I could do more like 20-30kgs, I was scared that the weight might not be safe, I felt it.
    I have no bone damage or tissue damage anymore.
    Any idea how long it will take me to be back near my previous gains? I mean I feel like muscles are still there, I have gained <=10kgs of fat and my strength is at 40%.

2. Knowing the clientetell in pimd and the headline is how long, i thought you meant something completely different💀

_Pristine_, LetsGoBrandon and Muschi like this.
  3. I REMEMBER YOU.
    I used to be in your club years ago, how's Marcus. Are you still going strong with bazillion alts?

Ellyse likes this.
  4. It takes what it takes.
    Since you used gym before and it was a part of your routine, then. I reckon it will be good for rehabilitation.

If you still had muscle damage and stuff, I'd recommend maybe trying swimming since it's easier on your joints and stuff.

But if ur looking to turn fat to muscle, nothing better than the gym. Stay focused on the gains and it might take less than a year.

5. Idk but I wish you a speedy recovery of all your gains.

I also wish you don't get the dreaded arthritis from your injury.