How I feel when people judge me for being a lesbian

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by creepypasta_princess, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi my names Amelia and I'm a lesbian.
    When people judge me I feel like going and killing myself because they can't accept who I am as a person they don't realise I'm like them i am a person I'm not a freak for liking the same gender it's just who I am it's not fair that people judge you for your sexuality i don't judge them for being straight so why judge gay/bi/lesbian people it's just not fair

2. Don't let them judge you hun be yourself

3. That got dark fast

Ka-Ka-KarotCake likes this.
  4. TBH, I SUPPORT LGBT, BECAUSE, IM GAY AS WELL, AND IM AFRAID IF I WAS TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY SEXUALITY,MY PARENTS WOULD TEASE ME OR BE MAD ABOUT IT.

5. Don't let them do this you are to good for your own

6. all I can offer is be proud to be you those negative people are just ignorant they should get a life learn we are all amazing and just don't judge me as you really don't know me or any gay man or woman or what ever you want and need to be love one another and from me to you merry Christmas

7. I myself keeps thinking like that but at the end of the day they don't burden my life, they don't carry my life, they don't my pain, they just don't know. I stopped caring about people judgmental thoughts because for real they don't care they just want to rub their insensitivity to all the nice people out here in this world. So yeah keep being you I myself is a part of LGBTQQIP2PSAA as Pansexual. Let's just focus to the people who loves us and accept us for who we really are. I love you Fam! The greatest feeling in this world is by accepting our own selves and the world around us. Hehehe.

8. I hate that you are made to feel that way I understand what you are going though it's so hard sometimes when apart from who like you and I are exactly the same but I have learnt us to ignore there looks babe stand tall and be proud to be you and lesbian if they have a problem it's there problem try not to make it yours I realize that you are so beaten down its hard to feel great about yourself but in the end only you can get pick yourself up and just remember there are a lot of us lesbians around find other's hang around there for a while listen and you will find some strong lesbians and believe me it rubs of on you I hope it helps you I do know words are just words in the end but please don't let ignorant assholes ruin your happiness  much love my follow lesbian sister

9. I hate that you are made to feel that way I understand what you are going though it's so hard sometimes when apart from who like you and I are exactly the same but I have learnt us to ignore there looks babe stand tall and be proud to be you and lesbian if they have a problem it's there problem try not to make it yours I realize that you are so beaten down its hard to feel great about yourself but in the end only you can get pick yourself up and just remember there are a lot of us lesbians around find other's hang around there for a while listen and you will find some strong lesbians and believe me it rubs of on you I hope it helps you I do know words are just words in the end but please don't let ignorant assholes ruin your happiness  much love my follow lesbian sister

10. Gay

Vo, Angee and DrPheel like this.
  11. I thought you were American

Vo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. This thread is so gæ

Buwbuw likes this.
  13. No u are

Vo and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. Your mum gæ

Vo likes this.
  15. Why is this in fan fiction? Is this a real story?

16. Call me gay but your dad texts me "hey"

17. Only Op knows the answer

18. when you forget to log out

19. How's this fan fiction?

Maddi_Matsu and GodTierOni like this.
  20. Oh geez. Locking. 🤦🏼‍♀️

OP, if this is rl, and not fanfic, don't be afraid to reach out for help in your area. 💕

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.