How Cute Am I

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KoalaTKush, Jul 18, 2019.

1. :0 he sips

BitterB and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Let’s get to know my barn owl Bubo for today’s animal highlight! Barn owls are medium sized birds of prey who hunt at night for small rodents. They have special adaptations such as sensitive hearing and the ability to pick up on movement with little to no light, that make them excellent nocturnal predators. At the zoo Bubo especially likes to snack on mice and chicks and makes a special chirping sound to greet his keepers!

BitterB and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I was all awwww til I saw Bubo lil friend... Rest in peace.
    But hella cute owl

4. [​IMG]

Wild fact Saturday: Meet Fig, one of my fennec fox ambassadors! Fennec foxes come from the deserts of Africa. They have extremely large ears and nocturnal habits which help them beat the heat of their natural habitats. #wildlifeeducation #wildfactsaturday #conservationeducation #animalambassador

5. It’s #foodiesaturday featuring one of our newest and cutest ambassadors! Wallabies are herbivores that eat mostly grasses, leaves, and fruit! #wallaby #animalambassador #conservationeducation[​IMG]

6. Did you know? Bongo stripes are used as disruptive camouflage, breaking up their large body shape and making it difficult for predators to find them in the foliage. 🌿
    #CriticallyEndangered[​IMG]

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. Ik they exist coz zoo tycoon and 1 that starts with o thats loke a cross between a donkey and something

8. Sisters Rumi and Rae ♡

[​IMG] Mothers live with their cubs for about 18 months. Even under the mother's watchful eye, about 70 percent of cubs are killed by predators that include lions and hyenas. Littermates tend to stay together for another 6 to 8 months, and then the female siblings leave the group to live on their own.

9. Aurora ♡
    [​IMG]

How do you tell the difference between a leopard, cheetah and jaguar? Look at the spots!
    Leopards have rosette spots on the body and solid black spots on the legs, head and sides.
    There are also no black facial stripes, unlike cheetahs. Compared to jaguars, leopards do not have smaller spots inside the polygonal rosettes.
    #ZookeeperWeek

10. Shrek ♡

[​IMG]
    The heaviest known leopard was said to be around 96kg! The average size of a male leopard is 60kg.
    Shrek weighs about 65kg, where as the females tend to weigh between 30kg and 45kg.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. I am so happy to have discovered this beautiful thread 🥺💚

Day likes this.
  12. Who's the dork now

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. [​IMG]
    Looks like I interrupted an important discussion! What do you think it was about?

14. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Happy Birthday Gabriel!!!
    Gabriel had a grrreat day and enjoyed his birthday cake!

15. I love this thread! 🥰