How Cute Am I

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KoalaTKush, Jul 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Cheetahs rely on sight to hunt, rather than scent like many other predators. They typically hunt during the day, when there is still light out, as they have relatively poor night vision. Cheetahs can see up to 5km away in detail and like to find higher ground, from which they can see far off into the distance.

They have binocular vision, which is facilitated by their small, flat heads and large, forward-facing eyes. The cheetah's high-set eyes, along with their small rounded ears, allow them to spot prey more easily in tall grasses without being seen themselves.

The cheetah's fovea (a small area inside the eye which provides the sharpest image) is elongated, while the human's fovea is round. This feature provides cheetahs with a sharper more wide-angle view than humans, which is one of the cheetah's many adaptations for speed. Cheetahs also have specialized inner ear structures that help stabilize their vision at high speeds, in addition to helping with balance like the human's inner ear structures.

Their eyes are shut at birth and open in 7 to 10 days. Cubs are born with dark-coloured eyes that get lighter as they get older. Adult cheetahs' eyes range from light yellow to dark amber in colour.

2. O, I loved reading this! Thank you for my daily dose of cuteness 😍

Empress_ and SomePuertoRicoGuy like this.
  3. Omg 😩💓

4. [​IMG]
    F͢ro͢d͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢ f͢e͢n͢n͢e͢c͢ F͢o͢x͢ h͢e͢ i͢s͢ d͢o͢i͢n͢g͢ a͢ l͢o͢t͢ b͢e͢t͢t͢e͢r a͢f͢t͢e͢r h͢e͢ b͢ro͢k͢e͢ h͢i͢s͢ f͢o͢o͢t͢

5. AW HE’S SO CUTE

Azari likes this.
  6. [​IMG]
    Servals are excellent at blending in

7. Do you live at an animal sanctuary or something?

8. I own some exotic pets

9. Should I keep this thread going?

10. Yes they are cute!

11. Definitely!

12. I laik it