How Bad is your addiction..???

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Jan 29, 2016.

1. I've dreamed about my experiences on the app and my future experiences and I swore I'd never spend money on the game and I found myself spending actual money over the game. That and everytime I take "breaks" from the game I always end up reinstalling it

2. I use to do that... still do during good hunts.

3. Nooooo, I just died a little.

4. I knew I was additicted when I started having a emotional breakdown because I couldn't buy a sell cause I spent to much that week. I got hives and was stressing over it. I got it... I think it was the 75ec $5 sale so whatever. I get hives when I'm too poor for my favorite sales.

5. Surprisingly im not addicted

6. 100% Me!! ?

7. I knew I was addicted when...
    1. I started farming in my sleep. I literally woke up on a winner screen and someone's profile and it was my last hit. ?
    2. I called my daughter a noob for asking me what farming was.?
    3. Everyone I know in RL yells at me for not putting my phone down and they all get the same response, "wait a min I need to handle this."?

8. ^ I usually hide pimd so my friends don't see it?

9. People think im weird for 'playing' pimd smh...

10. I'm glad I'm not addicted

11. I was addicted, not anymore.
    Pretty much just found a new game that
    I enjoy more. Hardly even "play" this game

12. When I realized that I play pimd 20 hours a day

13. When I felt relief when my rl friend flaked on me so that I could just stay home and trade. ?
    When I chose pimd over sleep and cuddling my dog.
    When my most recent app opened and suggested is pimd 99% of the time.

14. Threatened to farm a lady who stole my parking spot

15. Barely ever on and have 4 accounts not addicted at all. Just basically come on ul and start a party...every now and then I'll say something in club chat.

16. enough to make me spend time here rather than catching pokemon !!!

17. Im addicted to this game , im always getting yelled at by my girl telling me get off that game !! And i get super mad when we loosing at war 

18. Same problem lol

19. I used be like crazy addicted. This game was like all I would do and all I would think about. I think I actually became like super reclusive which is super weird because I'm a VERY social person.

Anyway, I ended up quitting because since I was super invested I hated all the changes and seeing people leave so I was like I'm done.

Now I have friends, and work, and school and my future to think about so this game isn't my priority. But it's actually way more fun now that it's just a game because I know I can always log off, no stress, and actually enjoy LIVING a life that means something.

It's been super annoying forgetting about pimd now that I really like this hunt tho.  I WANT 25K OKAY?!

20. Lmao that would have been 