How Bad is your addiction..???

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -OFH-MICGOZ_V-ll, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Some people maybe to afraid to admit that they are addictive to pimd, if not please share that moment when you realized, I am addictive.
    Start off by saying... I knew I was addictive, when I was in Walmart trying to make a account on their display devices...
    I'll share more of my addiction when I see others.

2. I take 3 devices with me where ever. Just use phone's hotspot for connection ?

3. Dreaming about pimD ... Calling real life people noobs

4. Almost texted someone that they were a noob, the other day. Awkward af

5. Everytime I get to a stoplight my first reflix is to redlight farm :(

6. I'm at point one surge protecter don't charge all my devices 

7. Whew.. I'm not the only one who has dreams about pimd lol. I woke up in a panic, Hella mad because stole my chibis lol

8. I make sure to put this app on every single notification with 15 at a time and this app uses my battery the most...

9. Went out alone at 2 am to buy a charger bc mine broke, phone was dying and wasn't able to play Pimd lol

10. Addicted*

Not addictive.

Smh.

11. I knew I was addicted when I desperetly tried to be active in Parties at work. I'm a pharmacy technician and ANY TIME the phone rings I'm on it, not because I prefer it but it cause I can play with my phone while helping someone on the computer. The fact that I'm online for upwards 8-12 hours a day recruiting and chatting in club is slightly irrelevant to my need to be on PIMD at work for fear I'll miss something. It's bad. Really bad.

12. When I started setting alarms

13. Idk when I realized I was addicted
    I just know I am :?
    I'd rather be addicted to this than addicted to drugs tho tbh

14. When I have to limits my buys to a certain amount a week. And have more accounts than fingers?

15. Fancy running into you here :)

16. Em ?

17. I have a app that let's me know how many times I open other apps in day.. I've opened pimd 79 times and its only 3pm and I've had classes ALL day

18. I almost did the same lol