House Cup Championship

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You would think that to sustain a game with good ratings, you would listen to players, or at the very least have something for everyone. No, this is the opposite, despite a call for pvp, a call for hunts to be given a break they have yet to do the obviously: listen to their players.

With the way Pimd is declining, we all know where it is heading.

Yes, ATA, you're gaining a lot more per day than before cats, however, think further: You will get a lot more income in the future if you listen to players. This is possibly the most logical way most games run. Have you seen top 10s in top grossing? They listen to their players and achieve a lot more than pimd. They want their game to succeed, and I'm sure you do.

We can't then blame ATA for all their choices. It's really a mixture between players and the developers.

The lower stat players wanted an easy and fair hunt compared to their mcs colleges. This could have introduced the 'Key Hunts'.

What most of the lower stat players do not understand is that we were all new once.

Some players wanted an option to upgrade easier and then Cat Cafe was introduced. We abused this cat. (Bad bad animal abuse). We took it for granted and now some of those in Cat Cafe clubs are complaining about the non stop hunts. I think that is really unfair on ATA, cat cafe people are the ones hitting Cat Cafe all day and they pretty much generate the income for ATA.

ATA's first response would be 'OMGESH, our pockets are full. It's because of Cat Cafe!! We must have Cat Cafe have an unfair advantage towards the regular parties'.

Now, If ATA wants Pimd to stay long and generate a good amount of income per day, they could introduce something to promote pvp. I do not play KaW, however I remember someone mentioning something about their devs implanting something like this and 'revived' the pvp side of KaW.

If there is any grammatical, I apologise for that. I just pick off where I left from when I have to take an order from a customer and yeah just do if it makes absolutely no sense at all.

2. I got hufflepuff ️

3. Will Old POTD's/PPOTD's Drop Chocolizards even with the New POTD's/PPOTD's each Day?

4. that made me cry like a little girl :cry: #jiggy4dev2k15

5. much respect to you

6. Agree 100%

7. It is highly unlikely that ATA will set an old POTD/PPOTD (from this hunt) again. I believe it has happened before but then again nothing is impossible. Best to check old POTDs if no other parties drop.

8. its refreshing to see an hs speaking out, shows how disappointed they are, hope you dnt lose ur color for actually talking on behalf of many coz as we remember spiny,j31,and sernekkie had to dispose their color to speak out

9. What is the potd

10. prank primer

12. ata hate this wors they yelled at me last time i used it

13. *complains about game*
    *keeps playing anyway*

14. This is a PfvPf hunt XD

15. Them blasted keys from HP year 1. ?

16. Still waiting for the Kanye West avatars 

17. LOOKS like I'm only getting the 50k brown thing. If I'm lucky.

18. You're an honor student, a title you achieved by making guides for hunts. Literally all the guides from the last few hunts have been yours. Don't be a hypocrite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.