Honor Students Demystified

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Ah crap.
    Fail 

3. I wish i could be honor student in next batch

4. i dont help ppl as much coz i need help my self

5. I killed it too hahaha……i always kill cc now this too ……haha

6. Bumped at players request 

7. HAHAHAHA xD

9. http://media3.giphy.com/media/11Ht5iO0QBM9va/200w_d.gif" style="max-width: 100%;" />

10. One of the mods rp...??
    This is a joke

11. The odd meme aye?

THAT DORITO RP DOE! ?

12. Quite a splash your mod made pimd

13. We all know that the only person who deserves hs at the moment is Florenciar, She goes above and beyond to help people and she should be getting that BLUE!

14. Support

15. Who?

16. Yet she took what Kate does & now does it herself... Funny she started that right after the new he's were picked hmmm

17. She doesn't copy Kate at all and she has always helped just less considerably, she would never copy anyone and just because they're banners were close to the same doesn't mean she was copying ?

18. Guys can we please not fight on the forums.

If you wish to know before the sh were chosen I was running a club dedicated to getting new players on their feet. So yes the timing was pretty close when I finally managed to take what I had learn and put it to campus.

The reason being is that I have only played this game since late February (gotta love university study with this game). so unlike alot of the people from the forums I haven't been around for years to learn everything.

If you see me as a carbon copy of Kate that's fine. Kate is an amazing player for what she does and forever will be.

So can we please not pointlessly fight on forums, there are usually many of those going on at any given time.

:) Don't hate it unless you try it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.