Honor Students Demystified

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got told by an honor student that he would silence me

2. ss or didnt happen

3. It has been over 6 months since the last honor students have been chosen, and there are only 2 left, when will the next ones be chosen? [

4. Honestly.... This thread never really demystified them.

5. Quit someone look into the movie interview scrapped! I'm too lazy to read the article

6. I think it says a lot about this game, and in particular, its developers, that only two honour students remain...

What says even more is that the developers have neglected to at least fill these slots with mindless players who can't think for themselves but will kiss ata's ass...

You know, keep the warm fuzzy illusion alive

7. The current honor students are not ass kissers.

8. I never said they were, I predicted that the replacements would be.

9. um well i think you guys that do this ehole thing are awsome

10. This thread is so old 

11. ? remove the moderatorship ..
    They are killjoys , and others
    Are abusing their power of being a mod

12. You know who killjoys are? The thirsty perverts and rpers, which there would be a lot more of w/out the mods.

13. How i can be a honor student im awesome you can ask anyone everyone knows me they just dont remember my name hahaha jk lol

14. So that was my first post i didnt even know that i think im getting crazy i really want that blue color

15. I really love PIMD. I'm hoping that I can earn an honor position and keep spreading the positive love to promote PIMD and our amazing community. We can all find something kind to pay it forward each day. Hugs, KatyKitten

16. So the blue guys are actual kiss asses that just don't deserve to be a moderator...
    It's kind of like you're a suck up, but you just suck as a person.

Here's a reward for being "okay." Well, thanks.

17. I want to be honor student 

18. I want tooo beeeeee honooooor stuuudeeeeent! Im studying harder and playing this harderrrrr but im still 22kcs XD

19. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.