Honesty

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by UP2NOGOOD, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Warning: this story has an SSBBW slob and mentions of her releasing gas, and of scat. Feel free to avoid it if you wish to.

I first saw her eating a chicken mayo sandwich on a bench next to a plastic bag of hers. Secondly, I saw how over half the bench was taken up by her ass, and how her huge belly hung down covering her pelvic area, and forcing her legs apart just so the belly would not be pushed up into her cute, plump face with a double chin, and large, wobbly cheeks, and large blobs of mayo and crumbs covering her lips which were greedily moving up and down, the sandwich visible for all to see as she didn't seem to care about chewing with her mouth closed. She also didn't seem to care about the strange and often disgusted looks coming from the members of the public, replying to their disgust with loud burps which covered her shirt with globules of half-chewed food, or by letting out a bubbly fart from that large ass of hers. Her bag was full to the brim with all sorts of fattening, ready made sandwiches, and the amount in there was what one could eat in an entire day. She was disgusting in every way, but that made her all the more intriguing to me. She was like a siren, albeit a fat, slob of one, and I had to get to know her.

I walked towards her, and even when I got right in front of her, she didn't notice, only focusing on eating her sandwich. My heart beating quickly, and I muttered a quiet greeting to her, one which was ignored. I greeted her again, causing her head to move slightly to whomever she heard the voice come from. She stuffed the rest of the sandwich, which was around half of one, into her mouth, noisily and quickly chewed it, wiping her mayo covered pudgy fingers on her shirt before answering me.

"Hey, if you're plannin' on insulting me, get it done quick," she said with a well-disguised hint of misery, stifling a burp for the first time in days. While she managed to not let it out, having strangers show disgust towards her all day kind of got to her. Sometimes, she didn't like to leave her home, and others she purposely gave the public a reason to get disgusted at her, like today.

"N-no, I'm not planning on doing that," I quickly say, slightly panicked at how she already assumed I was going to be rude.

"Well why th'hell are you here?" she replied; I couldn't tell if she was saying it with confusion or anger. Truth be told, she hadn't meant to come across as angry, and was just curious unto why someone wouldn't want to insult her.

"Well, I saw..." I started, going off into an inaudible mumble.

"Wait a second, you're one o'those, uh, fat likin' guys, ain't you?" she questioned, forgetting the name of what she wanted to say. Whilst those who loved fat seemed to be everywhere online, she had never actually met one in real life.

"Huh? N-no?" I said, as I was kind of embarrassed that it was that obvious. I say that, but being the only guy to talk to the huge fat slob in the entire city centre makes it quite obvious, something which I don't think about.

"Come on, don't deny it," she said, relaxing slightly, "if you wanna talk to me, we gotta be honest with each other. Like, if you wanna, that is." She spoke with a confidence, one which, for the first time in however long, wasn't fake confidence she gave to herself so she could pig out in public. She felt comfortable with me, a feeling which I did not yet share.

"I... I would like to, and... yeah, I do like fat..." I said, feeling a shiver of uncomfort as I did so. The fat woman slid across the bench to one side, and held the bag of food as I, slightly hesitantly, sat down next to her. She placed the bag by my feet, and broke the silence that I brought with me.

"I never met someone who likes fat before," she said slowly, yet somewhat enthusiastically. "I mean, ev'ryone I seen pulls a face, or makes some comment 'bout me."

"The public is always rude to different people," I say to her, in an attempt to comfort her whilst keeping in the same casual tone she spoke with. I'm kind of easing in now, now that I know she accepts my presence.

"Yeah, an' it sucks," she replied, not yet slipping out of a casual tone of voice. If she were closer to me at the time, she would be more admitting of her emotions through her voice, but we've been in each other's company for about a minute now, so it is understandable that she is still slightly sheltered. However, she is not uncomfortable with conversing about her fat, and of her hygiene, or lack thereof. "Now I gotta say again, I'm gonna be 100% honest 'bout everything with you, and I'd like you to do the same please."

I pause slightly, before replying "Okay," as I realise that I'm not a good lier, and that if she is this comfortable being honest, then there's no reason for me not to be the same.

"'Kay, first of all, I'm fine with bein' called fat, 'cause I am. I'm also a slob. I love bein' fat and slobbish, and I'm not gonna stop it for anyone." Her confidence continued growing as she explained her thoughts.

"I wasn't going to suggest that you stop," I reply, being, as she requested, honest. I don't want her to stop being fat and slobbish, not only because it kind of turns me on, but also because she shouldn't change herself for someone.

"Awesome. Anyway, basically all I do is eat, sleep and shit," she explained, having a very nonchalant attitude to her life. She wanted to know if I was comfortable around her, and brought her shitting into the conversation. I didn't mind to be honest, as she wanted to talk about it, so she could. "At ev'ry meal I stuff my belly full, an' more. I constantly snack between meals as well. I don't really fuckin' care that I get covered in sauce, or that all my clothes are stained, and whenever I need to burp or fart, I just fuckin' do it." As if on cue, she let out a deep belch just then, attracting the attention of passers by.

"I'm going to try being honest now," I start, "and say... burping and farting kinda, you know..." I may have continued were we not in public with a chance of people listening in on us.

"Turns you on?" She could easily tell what I was thinking, and I wasn't doing a great job of hiding anything. I guess it's not bad that she can, as she wants to know what I feel about things, and I want her to as well. Before letting me confirm her guess, she continued with, "That's kinda important if you wanna be near me. Anyway, I'm also lazy as hell. I ain't one to sleep much at night, but I nap constantly, and apparently I snore loud as shit. I don't wear clothes much at all when I'm at home, 'cept panties, an' I don't change 'em often, and only wear the bare minimum when goin' outside." She displayed her small shirt and jeans as an example of this. "Also I get sweatin' after walkin' like three foot."

As she talks, she draws me in more and more. I am really interested in her attitude to her life. She is well aware of her social flaws, and how much she differs from the norm, but as she feels comfortable with someone like me, she is able to talk about everything. This is the first time she ever told anyone about what her life is, and she isn't sparing anything. She is being as honest as she said she would be, and more. I wait for her to talk, and realise she is waiting for a response. As she talked, I was making noises of understanding, but nothing more than a 'yeah'.

"You sound... you sound like a really great person to be with. I mean, for someone like me, that is, that being someone who seems to... as you suggested before, get turned on, by... by everything about you, and everything everyone else would find disgusting..." I'm not sure how well I am doing at responding as I lack her ultra high confidence, but she is listening to what I say, and that is a sign that I'm not doing a terrible job at being honest and all that.

"I dunno. I mean, I talked about my eatin' and sleepin' an' stuff, but not my shittin', so there's still a bit to go 'til you can say you like ev'rything 'bout me," she said, maintaining a casual tone; in her head, she was pretty worried that I may feel the same disgust that everyone else does, but she wanted everything out in the open, and continued, "My dumps last like five, ten minutes, an' I do a whole bunch o' them a day. They fuckin' stink, and I ain't one for closin' the door. Sometimes, if I'm really hungry, I bring food to th' bathroom. Other times..." She paused mid-sentence for the first time so far.

"Whatever it is that you do, I'm not going to leave. I mean, if you brought up your toilet habits to anyone else, they would probably leave right then, but... I'm really interested and intrigued into the," I paused ever so slightly, before remembering she was comfortable with who she was, "slob lifestyle, and going to the toilet is part of it."

"'Kay..." She tried once or twice to go into her next part of her life style story, only to stop due to lack of correct wording. After a couple of seconds, she said, "Sometimes, when I'm watchin' TV, I fuckin' shit myself so I don't have to get up from the TV and my food..." Her plump face turned red, this being the only thing she wasn't prepared to say so far. "Sorry if that put you off me..."

"It... It didn't put me off you..." I say, looking at her reddened face and watching her seemingly about to cry or something. Her confidence left her when she said that, and she was left in the state that she is in when she doesn't leave the house. The type where she eats out of self pity. "You said you were going to be honest, and you have, and you still sound amazing. You... you are fat, and a slob, a very lazy one as well, and anything you do will... If you feel comfortable... shitting yourself... on your own, then you should feel able to say it to me, and if it makes you feel good or whatever, or if it shows your laziness, and slobness, then you shouldn't feel bad about it."

"R-really?"

"Of course. You told me to be honest, and I have been since then." That cute, flabby face of hers turns to me, relief and happiness entering her. The smile she gave me was truly beautiful, and her double chin which was clearly visible just added to it. Even better was the hug we shared next. It was the first time I had felt fat, and the first time she had been hugged in ages. She felt so soft and cuddly to be with, and she felt so good to be hugged by, showing the most affection I had had in a hug for a good while. We stayed, squeezing each other tightly, even as she farted lightly twice throughout, and eventually, she let go, our hands still held.

"Anyway, I'm fuckin' hungry," she said, returning to how she felt before, leaning over me, her fat belly squashing me slightly as she bend down to get her bag of sandwiches, taking two attempts to reach it, "but while I eat, we can carry on talkin', if you wanna."

"Yes, we probably should get to know each other a bit more. I mean, I liked hearing you talk, but we still don't know each others names and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that when people meet like we did, that's normally one of the first things they share."

"Yeah, guesh sho," she said through a mouthful of food, small globules covering my shirt as she spoke, "but sho what?" She swallowed her mouthful, and continued, "We're not normal. I'm a fat slob, and you somehow like it. We don't need to do stuff normally." Once she was done talking, she returned to stuffing her face. We continued conversing, finding out stuff about each other. It seemed like this would have been a more reasonable start to our conversation. Usually, people don't tell someone they just met about how disgusting they are, instead leaving their partner to discover it later. However, it was probably her discussing her slobbish nature that convinced me that she was right for me. When she had finished her sandwiches, with sauce and bits of food covering her face, the both of our shirts peppered with food, and a plastic bag full of sandwich packaging, she paused for a second, breathing heavily.

When she had regained her breath, I asked her, "Hey, d-do you want to go anywhere now to eat? I-if you're still hungry, that is."

"Man, y'know I'm still hungry! I'd love to go anywhere." Her attitude had perked up now, and she was as happy as when she discovered that I liked fat, and as when she realised that I would be fine with whatever slobbish actions she did. I put the bag in a nearby bin for her, and after clasping her pudgy fingers and heaving her up, a very hard task, we headed off to wherever the nearest fast food joint was, hand in hand, with the people in the street seemingly clearing a path for us as they headed away from the fatty and her overwhelmingly potent stench - both of which I couldn't get enough of.

2. WHAT THE ACTUAL F

3. TBH THIS ISN'T THAT BAD :lol:

4. God, what year are you in?

Lying isn't cool anymore, it's 2k17

5. no one should even read that crap

6. Well this kept part of my attention. Not bad at all.

7. which part

8. it was here already