Holly Poplar and the Party of Dorm

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Try the trading thread

2. This premium party still be crashing my game even after update?

3. So after amazon devices can no longer play,ata servers mess up and still don’t get told what’s going on just get free things.would be nice for people that play to be told what’s going on ?

4. The servers just malfunctioned... it is quite common for that to happen. There is no explanation. They apologized and gave out a lot of compensating gifts. That's literally all they can do.

5.  it happened on other ata games aswell but would be nice for people playing to be told what’s going on if told what’s going on would stop people complaining on wc,forums etc

6. They’re probably too busy fixing the issue to switch their attention on informing the players.

7.  it takes 1 person saying what’s going on lol I bet it takes 50 to figure out the servers lol

8. That 1 person is thinking I’m not telling people that play ata games that we are soon on shutdown 

9. You're just looking for something to be pressed about

10. I’m looking for ata telling people what is going on lol that is all ?

11. There’s no need, the issue has been fixed.

12. It has not lol what about telling people in forums giving free stuff doesn’t say anything,plus what about players that play amazon devices?

13. Amazon devices haven’t been compatible for a while and it seems that it’s only you that’s complaining about that old issue. ATA giving free stuff says that they’ve fixed the issue and players have been more than compensated for it

14. Send a help ticket about the Amazon issue and they'll explain it to you.

Also they explained that the servers malfunctioned when they apologized and gave out compensating gifts. There's nothing else to say on that matter. Technology messes up sometimes.

15.  how many times do I have to send a help ticket?

16. You can only send a help ticket once, it won’t let you send another one unless they’ve finished speaking to you

17. @james I got update about avis  so shouldn’t amazon players that have the update be able to play?

18. But how would they even get that update from ata if it’s unplayable for Amazon devices?

19. See ata don’t tell you anything  players wasn’t told amazon devices not be able to play  so help tickets don’t work ?