Holiday gift and showcase items!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That sucks

2. Holiday gifts and showcase items will be removed from sale soon. Get them while you still can!

NOTE:If you already have a holiday gift or showcase item you will still have them. They are simply being removed from sale, and cannot be sent/bought.

3. i dont know how to recieve and send gifts

4. Hiya! I would love to have a naughty santarina outfit, but I dunno what I can do for it. 

5. I want a naughty outfit and/or boxers :D

6. Someone send me a naughty outfit

7. I promise I'll work for it

8. It's a great idea to have holiday gifts and showcases... cause we gals  shopping!!! And being showered/pampered with gifts!! 

9. Dear PIMD admin,
    I would like to ask a favor. My friend -DS-Danimal sent a gift for me. And ive accidently tap "hide". Now he sent me another one again. All i am asking is, can u refound back of his money? I'll be very thankful if u do and will repay it back to you within a month. U may deducted it from money i earn daily by doing jobs or other. Thank you in advance. Why anyway u put "hide" option? Really wonder thou? Cant u at least put it on the left side to avoid misstaps? Thank you for ur time. Let me know if u do helped me. Or perhaps help me find a solution on this. Coz i really feel sorry on the incident.

Sincerely,
    Kingmango.

10. I cant recive gifts for some reason? Why

11. I want a naughty outfit 

12. The holiday gifts and showcase items are now gone. Check back soon for updates on upcoming gifts/items :)

13. Exuse me pimd how'd I he silenced I don't even know the person whos wall u guys said I was bypassing

14. Pimd my main account missed out on the holiday items :(

15. Why did you add stats to the crunk cup later? Some of us bought it and sold it because it had 0 stats..... You owe some people money. Or to make it fair you should remove the stats......

16. Why did people buy it when it had 0 stats?  unwise purchase?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.