Holi Rangoli Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by BIair, Feb 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I tried👼🏼💚

[​IMG] I

-Beby, Charm, Azura604 and 7 others like this.
  2. So beautiful! WOW!!

3. perfectly imperfect.....

4. [​IMG]

Rangoli designs are beautiful and very expressive. Making this geometrical shapes with crochet was very therapeutic and meditative in process.It made me disconnect with the relentless chaos that surrounds our daily lives. According to my quick research, rangoli represents happiness, positivity and liveliness of a household.

I would like to thank all the judge for hosting this contest.

May we all find time for ourselves to reflect and find peace and happiness and appreciate the little things in our lives.
    💕

Happy Holi everyone!

5. [​IMG]
    Ufff finally I finish it on time 🥵
    Good luck to everyone
    Hope it is closed to rangoli philosophy as I did a lot researching before I start the design.
    Good luck to everyone 💕

Toxico, -Beby, Maria_DC and 10 others like this.
  6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure if I uploaded it right. Took me days to finish this drawing, I'm not that good but I tried. I just wanted to thanks all my friends who keeps on motivating me eventhough I wanted to give up halfway. Happy Holi!!!! 💙❤️💚🧡💛

7. Hope we all have a Cozy Holi ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Beby, truly-yours, iGrOpE and 7 others like this.
  8. Not perfect but I tried my best! I did this in between my classes :p

9. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Imagine taking out time from my busy schedule and ruining my weekend for this end result 😭 i know i suck but i support you noob rs Biair😤 Don't be mad at me k i tried 😔 Also happy Holi everyone .🥳Hope your life is as colorful as my rangoli (but not that messy tho🌚) 💕[​IMG]

BIair likes this.
  10. I give up😔🤚🏼

11. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] finally😔😭

Shxri, PeachyMegs, iPoison and 20 others like this.

12. this is beautiful 😍

13. ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ‘ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʀᴀɴɢᴏʟɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ᴢᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ🥰❤️ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!
    ✨ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛɪɴɢ✨
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. AMAZING work everyone. From drawings, to embroidery, to playing with powder, every single entry is unique and colourful!:p

15. I'm terrible at drawing and painting 😅 so I decided to make a cheesecake for the first time with a flower pattern. It's lotus biscoff flavour so it does taste better than it looks 😂 Happy Holi! 💞
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PeachyMegs, -Beby, Psychotic and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.