hiring tutors.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by WinterRose1023, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is it when someone hires your tutor(s) and you nicely ask them not to they are straight up b**ches?! like wtf??

they say things like “calm down/chill out” even though i am not being rude whatsoever. it’s so annoying and rude.

2. Just go hire another tut

3. Send a help ticket and ask ata to remove the tutors hire button

4. Btw your tutors suck

5. Because it's an open tutor market and acting like you have sole claim over the hire button on another person's account is rude and entitled, regardless of whether or not you phrased it nicely.

Phobia, Sir_Crown, Day and 3 others like this.
  6. Your big ones are mega under priced. Of corse they are gonna get taken. Your stupid if you think they wouldnt be. Especially a 500kcs fof only 3b

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  7. Or the 600kcs for only 60mil

Phobia and Muschi like this.
  8. Oh boy! Mine now

9. OP is throwing a tantrum over this tut

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  10. She's saying she's nice about it but she literally isn't. And judging by her wall it looks like she went to complain in a chat channel about you.

Phobia, LeeJarrett and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  11. Yeah, it was fun. I got a pretty big volly out of it and I made some new friends. Thanks op!

12. sorry if i was not being nice. i literally thought i am being nice when i say please don’t hire my tutor or my boyfriend. i don’t know how else to say it to not sound mean because i seriously didn’t think i was being rude. i’m sorry again.

13. Hiring Tutors from OP is a sin.

Muschi and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  14. Fun fact. There's a market for tutors and if you want to keep one you need to price them above the going price for their stats

Muschi likes this.
  15. i literally don’t know how to play this game. i just didn’t want my boyfriend to be hired but i can’t even get him back :(

16. Tuts don't matter much only real thing you can do is ask... If they say no you can try and top them up and hire him back that way... Just ask once and be done if it's a no take it... That's the nice way

Muschi likes this.
  17. Find a better pupil. They'll hopefully teach you about tutors 🙄

Muschi and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  18. tutors are free game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ unless they dont want to be hired by anyone else, people can keep hiring back if they want

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.