Hiring problems

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -ROSE_ROSA-, May 20, 2020.

1. It's been very hard nowadays to hire ppl is one know abt you his but I am. I hire them I lose em all! I need to hire so I can get more money while partying so I can expand my dorm. But hiring takes time as, if someone hired them from you you gotta keep hiring them back. I have a lot of work to do especially given the condition now (pandemic). These are my problems. You are welcome to give suggestions and post it own problems. I might be able to help!😁😁😁😁😁

2. I agree that getting your tuts hired from you is frustrating but you can always wall, pm, or gift the other party to tell them to stop and if they don’t then you’ll just have to deal with it. Getting your tuts hired is part of the game, you’ll just have to live with it. If you’re gonna hire tuts maybe you should hire ones with inactive pups, that’s what I do to prevent any drama/problems from happening 🤷🏻‍♀️

Piggys24 and Day like this.
  3. Why would anyone hire your tuts? They're shït

4. This made me LOL

5. Hiring tutors is just a part of gameplay honestly. It’s purely a matter of how much you’re willing to spend on a tutor if you intend to keep them.

6. You get money when your tutors are hired from you

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yes that is also what I've tried

8. If ppl try to persuade me to stop hiring their tutor, it makes me want to do it even more. If it's underpriced, count on it being hired.

Oshun555, NurseBecky, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  9. The thing is that it starts pissing me of

10. Don't let the mechanics of the app affect you so much 👀 if you feel like it's dragging your mood down, it's good to take a break for a day or two. Since tut hires are gonna happen, especially when they're on the cheaper side

Oshun555, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  11. Actually I'm kinda addicted to the game. Usually what I do is hire guys from the tutors option in the home screen of the game😁

12. That’s what most people do, that’s why your tuts get hired. Other people pull up the list and click hire. Just hire more

Oshun555 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. Just one question what is a merc pass?

14. Can someone pls hire me. My pup is an ass and I want to upgrade my dorms...just dint want her gettin the rewards from it. SOOO PLS HIRE MEEEE😩🙏🏼

15. This screams bump & dump

16. Merc pass (or MP for short) is a pass that saves you a spot in club. If you have this MP, you will be guaranteed a spot in the club who gave you it. Then you can leave that club and roam free for awhile, then come back.

Also, like other's have mentioned, hiring tuts is part of the game. You can try hire overpriced and inactive tuts (valued way too much for anyone). Ppl that hire other's tuts usually trying to get money out of it, also called force volleying. My tips is to just find a tut you wanna spend your cash on and stick with that one to avoid drama. The more tuts = the more drama.

17. The amount she receives is too minimal to matter