Him?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by saucy-ri, Dec 7, 2017.

1. "Why are you staring at me?" Sam smirked, "You like what you see?"

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Ahh.." he laughed, "I was right."

"Keep dreaming, I just want you to finish your assignment, so I can go over it and fix it for you before I leave" I answered, grabbing his laptop to read over his work. "Who knew you would even make it to university.

"Listen, I was never dumb, I just don't enjoy subjects like mathematics or business studies" he paused as he pulled out a black hair tie and collected his chestnut brown hair and tied it into loose bun, "Maybe if we were in the same class, I would have been interested" he grinned.

"Uh huh" I nodded awkwardly, "For some reason, I completely don't believe you."

His hazel eyes glared at me, "Trust me, I would have paid attention" he blurted.

"O-Okay" I stuttered and my cheeks began to become a darker shade of red. Oh no, not again. I quickly gathered my phone and books and placed them into my bag before I stood up. "It's beginning to get late, I'll head home first, message me what you have already written, see you tomorrow" I uttered as I began to walk away.

Why does this always happen when he shifts his eyes towards my face. I.. I don't even like him. He just reminds me of Henry.

I shut my eyes and started to shake my head. I can't think about this anymore. I can't go back to that time, I won't.

-Thump-

By the time I could process what happened, I felt a painful dull sensation directed towards my knees. When I opened my eyes to see what happened, I was on my knees. I could feel the palm of my hands beginning to go numb.

"What type of idiot doesn't pay attention to where they are walking?" A deep male voice scowled.

Hey ?️
    Saw a fan fiction forum and decided to write something on the spot, haven't written anything since I was in hs, so this is what I got. Haha. Hope you like. If it's good, I'll update soon.

Ps. Lemme know if anything is wrong, like spelling and all, since I did it in one go, I read over once, but you can't always spot all the mistakes haha.

2. "Calm down, it was an accident" another male voice calmly responded, "Are you okay?"

"I.. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I replied as I looked up to see two men standing.

A black haired with a mug look on his face, onyx coloured eyes staring at me with disappointment. Yet another with brown hair looked with worry as he offered me a hand to stand.

I felt heat beginning to rush to my face. "Thank you' I smiled as I grabbed his hand and stood quickly.

"No, it wasn't completely your fault" he responded.

"Are you sayings it's my fault?" The dark haired man retorted.

"I didn't say that, Abel" the brown haired gentleman retorted, letting go of my hand.

"Thats not what it sounded like."

"It didn't sound like anything."

They continued to argue as I found the perfect way to leave and avoid them.

3. Keep going the beginning has me interested ?

4. Keep going