"Her"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bill_Nye_The_Russian_Spy, Dec 29, 2016.

1. I never was one for love.

I tricked myself once to think I was in love. I was tired of being alone. It wasn't that hard for me. I just moved my feelings from one place to another. Now where they came from, that's the tricky part.

You see I was in love with this girls best friend. Someone I knew would never be with me. Someone who only saw me as a friend. We grew close as time went on, and it killed me every time I said she was my friend. But hey, you do what you can to make the people you love happy right?

Now, her best friend, or ex best friend as of now, was someone I could never truly love. It was smoke and mirrors to me. Cold I know, but it made her happy, and in effect, the woman I love happy.

Flash forward a few months, her and I don't talk anymore. It hurt to much to talk to her. She wasn't interested in me, and I was head over heels for her. My girlfriend left me so all my emotions are locked inside. Then I get a message from her. Just a simple one, but it meant the world to me.

Things were great, we were talking like old times and having a blast. Then I did it. I told her I was in love with her, and I expected her to run. But she stayed. She said she had feelings for me too. My heart started racing and my palms got sweaty. I was confused. This girl likes me? No way, this is a joke right? It's got to be right? Wrong.

We're almost a couple now, her and I. It doesn't matter if we become official or not, at least to me. Because wherever this girl goes, I'm gonna follow. My mom always said "follow your heart and you'll be happy" and this girl has it in her hands.

No, I never was one for love, but she's the one for me.

2. Wow deep really i felt the same for a guy but you know love isn't for every one I guess glad your happy tho

3. Smiley moji.

4. no one reada that crap