Help Needed For New Furniture Preview Guide

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Maddi_Matsu, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As some of you already know I’m working on a brand new updated furniture preview guide. I’m happy to say that it’s near completion but there is something I need help with that I’m hoping the community can provide.

When looking at the old guide you may have noticed that most of the furniture sets do not have dorm previews. With the help of others we have managed to recreate said pictures for the guide but there’s still a good chunk missing.

For anyone that doesn’t know what I mean by “dorm preview” here’s an example:
    Pictured below is the dorm preview for the Biblio set
    [​IMG]

If anyone has these complete sets and can take photos of their dorm, needs someone to take a picture of their dorm, or is willing to temporarily trade furniture to make a complete set please leave a comment saying such.

For furniture trades please reach out to @AdalineRose as she will be the middle person for trades back & forth and I trust her to get the items back to their owners.

Missing Dorm Preview Photos:

AngelsSimp, Kefo, Cinnabun and 7 others like this.
  2. This is a great idea👍😃 and good work. Thanks for putting it together.

AngelEyesxx, Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I dont have the complete sets, but if u need some of the items, hmu i got some maybe i could help :)

And thank you for the work💕

Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  4. I'd be happy to be the middle person for any trades like Maddi said 😊 Just pm/wall me with furniture pieces you have to help toward the cause.

I would never take anyone's furniture, and the process would be as transparent as possible. I have other people who can vouch for me giving their furniture back too. I want to help Maddi complete a very full and complete furniture guide. My intentions are just to help the community.

However, if you don't trust anyone with your big furniture pieces (it's very scary, so I get it). Reach out anyways! I can sometimes photoshop the piece in if it's the only thing missing. Obviously, the dorm whole dorm being equipped is ideal. But some of the pieces are hard to find!

As scary as it is trusting people with your furniture, I don't ever wish to be farmed. I co-own a club with members I wish to protect fully. I definitely value my friendships and my gameplay over any furniture piece out there.

Thank for your time!! I can't wait for this guide to be complete. Maddi has worked extraordinarily hard ^_^

Kefo, xoMoni, Validation and 4 others like this.
  5. Y E S. Thats like my favorite thread. I don't have any full sets either but I'd be hyped to send the pieces I do have. You guys are awesome 🙌

AdalineRose and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Bump!

Please spread this around guys!

7. I can vouch for both Maddi and Addy's trustworthiness, if you're doubtful and my word has any worth to you. 👍

Atlas and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Peak Performance (Ski Lodge)

[​IMG]

Fire in the Soul (Fire Brand)

[​IMG]

Turkey Circuit (Leaf and Gourd)

[​IMG]

Year of the Doge (Jixiang)

[​IMG]

Festival of Colours (Colours of Holi)

[​IMG]

Fixed the few broken links 💕

Atlas, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. I have all of gaggmi except Barbie 499 if someone wants to take picture of set. Just wm

10. I have firebrand i just dont know how to post pics here

11. Upload the screenshot to imgur. The link can be posted in here or sent to OP or Adeline in pm.

12. Hi!!
    I am happy to report that Maddi should have everything furniture wise now.

Thank you guys so much ^_^

Cinnabun, AngelEyesxx, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  13. Since Maddi has all her furniture information in, I'll go ahead and lock this. Good luck with your guide going forward!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.