help❗banning members

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DaniAsio, Mar 31, 2019.

1. The new club settings are nice, but dont you think one function is missing?

How to get rid of a troublemaker?
    They can spam your club with join requests.

Or even leave and rejoin if auto-join is activated (if you mute them).

Dont we need a "banned members" list?

2. Change club to invite only

4. Tbh this actually sounds like a good idea.

The list doesn’t have to pop up on the club wall but it can be in settings. Just type in the username (like a search bar ig) and click on the player you want to ban.

5. I’ve been hoping they’d come up with a function like this. Support.

6. Make sure to put this in a help ticket. They’ll definitely take it into consideration.

7. Some clubs have like 10 foot long ban lists it’s really embarrassing

8. Support, support, support.

9. If you do that they will just tell you to put it here lol

_Jonathan likes this.
  10. Support this times a million as we have that issue too especially if someone changes names etc. Please ata add this club block feature

11. Well, that's True that thing is missing 

12. Big support.. we struggle also with members not gifting for premium droppers and it’s so hard to track down people that having the block bad club members though also a warnings levels before getting kicked would be useful if easy to code for ata. Even just to have a block list available to top admin would help so much to keep bad eggs from reapplying etc. Please help build in a club function to block ata! :)

13. ew remind me to never visit ur club.

_Jonathan likes this.
  14. The gifting dropper rule has always been odd to me, yeah it helps the club but you choose to drop. Like I never force my peeps to gift dropper it’s just nice if they’d say thanks at least since they’re hitting anyway

15. there should be an option to block clubs which defy all logic.

16. Support

17. ive been trying to get banned from all the rp clubs with my ign in the title as a joke. don't do this to me pls.

18. Same tbh. I’m all for giving donations tho, but HAVING to gift dropper (not to mention its got to be a chibi or a stat item with specific min stats required), just nope. 