Hell's Regards

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Satans_Crow, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Chapter One: Night

A man sits in his chair, shaking in fear as another person -less seemingly a man and more like some sort of demon with glowing red eyes- walked slowly towards him, arms outstretched.

"Come on now, Jack, you knew this day was coming. Just stand on up and accept your total eradication with gratitude. Didn't your mother ever tell you to say thank you upon receiving a gift?" The voice sounded as though it was broken in two; one sounded as though it was that of a young man's while the other had a raspy, almost growly sound. He offered his hand to the man in the chair, offering a smirk along with it. "What do you say, Jack? Want to give up your life for the sake of humanity? It would be awfully generous of you. Well... not like I'm giving you much of a choice either way."

The man looked up at him, still obviously terrified before spitting on the humanoid being in front of him. "Screw you, man! You can't just come in here and tell me what to do! In fact..." The man begins to grin as a dark aura begins to surround him, his act no longer existing.

"In fact what, exactly? We both know how this is going to play out. I try to kill you, you try to kill me, we make up by me being the one to kill you, and you go back to hell where you belong. Now, just let me kill you so we can forget about all that middle stuff. How does that so-" The humanoid man gets knocked back, falling to the ground as a fiery explosion erupts from the other man, who has now grown horns, a tail, and wings, his skin tinted a dark red. "Alright, I see you like the middle stuff. You prefer to have a little taste of suffering here before going back to an eternal life of suffering down there." The humanoid man slowly gets back up, cracking his neck as he does so, letting out a slight groan. "So how do you want to do this, Jack? Want me to make this a quickie or give you the full amount of pleas- I mean suffering that you deserve?"

The now demonized man scowls, a ball of fire forming in his hand. "I grow tired from your idiocy. I will kill you where you stand so that we demons can live as we please here on this earth forever more! We shall enslave all mankind for our infernal master Beelzebub! We shall live as kings, slaughtering anyone who should get in our way! Either stand down or-" the humanoid man yawns, interrupting the demon.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you not done talking? You were just going on and on, making me rather tired. Hey, could you keep going? It's been a long night and I could use a nighttime story before I have a nap." The demon growls, releasing the fireball at the humanoid who easily sidesteps it, causing it to crash against the wall, splintering the wood and causing it to catch aflame. "Man, I hope you have good insurance. For both your house and your life, come to think of it. You really chose the wrong option here, I'm tellin' ya." The humanoid's right arm begins twitching, the sound of bones snapping and reattaching coming from within it. One by one, curved spikes of bone begin to emerge along the top of his arm all the way up to the elbow, finishing off with long bone nails extruding from his fingertips. "Now, I know what you're thinking: 'Where did he get his nails done?' Well, I'll tell you, but only if you promise to keep it our little secret."

The demon growls again, launching himself at the humanoid, ready to deliver a flaming fist directed at the humanoid's face. The humanoid sighs before jumping up into the air, spinning around to catch the demon with his bone nails right under the chin. The demon's eyes widen before becoming lifeless as the force of his punch carries his body forward without his head, blood as hot as lava spitting out of from its neck. The humanoid lands on the ground, his bone nails still lodged under the chin of the demon. He lifts it up to look into its eyes. "Hell sends its regards, Jack." He tosses the head beside the body before walking away as a pool of lava swallows up the deceased demon, dragging him back down to where he belongs.

2. ooooh :eek: Off to an interesting start, spooky, but entertaining!

3. good you stopped at chapter 1

4. I’m doing a reboot of this series instead. The characters weren’t going where I wanted them to go. (Most of my stories are connected in some way or another)