EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Kind of feels like a punishment to those of us already playing. I’ve spent money and a lot of time building my heckfire account. I don’t want to delink and start over. And I can’t just use a different device because I used the same email as my PIMD account. I’m really disappointed. I was psyched for this event.

Help, BadLittlePanda, Damon and 12 others like this.
  2. Honestly bro, I’m confused

WickedBunny, Bimb0 and ShiftyFly like this.
  3. Nope I had to type it in manually and it just took me to the App Store instead

ShiftyFly likes this.
  4. Link puts you into the wrong realm because of course it would.

Seeing a bunch of people who clearly came from PIMD in the Heckfire chat.

5. My hall is lvl 3 and I linked my account with ata like it is on here but I’m not receiving the award? 🙊 Am I doing something wrong? I followed what the original post so I don’t see what the problem would be...

The_Invisible_Undies, Avies and Bimb0 like this.
  6. That’s frustrating. Ty

7. My issue was that my ATA ID was created on pimd where it doesn’t ask for a password. I googled “a thinking ape account recovery” and was able to create myself a password.

Muschi and Liliputiense like this.
  8. Confusing af hahah. Do u have to make a new pimd account and be ata

9. I guess that would make sense as to why I’m not getting rewards if you need to be in a specific realm.

Bunni_B likes this.
  10. You’re probably not in the PIMD realm...don’t think any of us are.

LazyMary and ShiftyFly like this.
  11. There is a link below all the images

Muschi and SnickerDoodIe like this.
  12. That link doesn’t work either

ShiftyFly likes this.
  13. Sooo....a high majority of us clicked the link and we’re not in the correct realm. How do we fix this?

Avies, DivaEva, ShiftyFly and 5 others like this.
  14. Sent in help tickets in both apps. Still waiting...

15. Link takes u to the right game, only thing not confirmed is the realm

16. How long will i have to wait after submitting a ticket. Hopefully support is better then when i left the game

17. There's so much confusion, and a lot of first time players won't get the stuff because that link was literally so hard to find. You put it at the BOTTOM of the post, and I searched and just downloaded from Google play. Now I have to send a support ticket to the other game and I have no clue how to do that. This post was so unclear and created a lot of confusion for the new players and conflict for the old players, the ones who have built their accounts for a while. The free 999s are nice, and I would really like them, but if y'all can't get it together fix this so it's less confusing, it may not be worth it.

Ve, Juliet, DoubleBubbleChild and 4 others like this.
  18. Your link doesn’t work marceline. I already linked my account soooo..

ShiftyFly likes this.
  19. What if I'm alreadyth 26 :/