EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. How long does it take to receive 👀

2. It was originally hourly, then it switched to daily because of how many people were participating. Last I heard it should be back to hourly.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  3. Thank you 😊

Muschi likes this.
  4. Question... what exactly is the “ATA ID” we use? Our screen name or the email username??? Someone help?!? ❤️

5. I'm at TH 6 (started yesterdau) and haven't gotten any of the rewards. I made sure I was in the pimd realm and everything

6. So we use the same in game name from here? What if our name is already taken 🥺

7. Did you link your ATA ID used in PIMD to your KoH account?

Muschi likes this.
  8. As long as your ATA ID used on your PIMD account is linked to your KoH account you can have any ign!

Muschi likes this.
  9. The email username!

Muschi likes this.
  10. Yes!

11. They just recently switched back to hourly rewards so I’d wait the hour out. But if you still don’t receive the rewards in your inbox I’d send a quick help ticket explaining your issue!

Muschi and Hadlei like this.
  12. How to install heckfire thru pimd?

13. I didn’t get the gecko though 😔 I’ve got the other bits I’ve got too!

14. I didn’t get my gecko either.

15. You install it regularly through the app store.

Whorrible likes this.
  16. Man, I thought I'll be getting a free 999. I'm so disappointed. 😂

17. I had trouble using the email activation with my account, but once I finally did, it went straight to Bunglebeak @ Town Hall 8... Am I able to receive the first two rewards also?

18. How the hell am I suppose to know if my PimD account and this game are linked to the same thing and if my HeckFire account had that number? It's not explained and I'm new to the game so I don't understand. I've been looking but can't find a way to know

19. If you haven't received them yet you can try sending a help ticket.

20. You need to connect with Heckfire to the same email and password as your pimd account. It'll show what email you have as your ATA ID in your pimd account tab. So when you connect with Heckfire it has to be the same one