EVENT Heckfire! In My War Dorm!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 20, 2020.

1. They’ll arrive in your inbox.

Muschi likes this.
  2. The town hall 12 reward is a 99 so the others are wat or do they increase plus that last one is it upgradable (the last 999)

3. Go to partyinmydorm.com - there's a forgot password link there.

lI-st3ph-Il and Muschi like this.
  4. The TH16 is 1mcs in stats and the TH20 is 2mcs like a normal 999. I don't believe either are recyclable or upgradable but I'm not certain.

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Muschi like this.
  5. why cant i open my beaglebeak box when it says i have 1available..i have only opened 2boxes and im already at town hall 9. ive tried deleting pimd app but nothing worked/happened

6. The pet skin should automatically be with your pet skins. The boxes won't be in your showcase.

7. How do I know when I'm in the correct realm

8. Pls help me with the name referral huhu I put a wrong name. Pls help me to connect to ATA realm pls

9. What if I put a wrong realm name? 😭😭😭😭

10. I don't think possible to reach TH22... I just wasting my money 😐😐😐still my TH is 13...

11. I'm at th 9 n still didn't get my th 8 awards idk if I should move forward or wait n not ug

12. Tap the world icon in the bottom right. Then tap the small map icon towards the bottom of the screen. At the top it will say what realm # you're in. You should be in realm #117. If you aren't, tap the arrow in the bottom left corner. Tap the green plus sign that says Extras. Scroll down to the referral box and type ATAMarceline. It will bring you to the correct realm.

13. Send a help ticket.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  14. Are you sure you're connected with your ATA ID and you're in the correct realm?

15. Yep I got my pet skins n stuff

16. The rewards should be back to hourly, but it was daily for a few days. I'd wait a little while and send a ticket if they still aren't showing up.

17. Since I'm few hours away from th10 I sent em a ticket abt th8. Hopefully they check It out.

Muschi likes this.
  18. hi when I started the game I was in the wrong realm but I was still playing the game until I was placed in the correct realm for pimd players ,does that affect me getting my rewards?

19. It shouldn't as long as you're in the right realm and connected to your ATA ID.

Muschi likes this.
  20. Also, I love that the bullying for not knowing how the game works still occurs within the PIMD community no matter what game it is 🤣

Ellyse and Muschi like this.