Having club tags as perm priveledge

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by -MoB-FullerGirl, Jan 19, 2021.

1. 🐈ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴀᴄᴏᴍʙs🐕
    2🐕=90 🐈=65 🍕👙=30
    🍱=22 2🍱=46 3🍱=70
    🐕ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ 4 sᴇssɪᴏɴ🐈

2. Fuck off wirh your spam

Muschi likes this.
  3. Here's my input to the idea which I came across on other games,

1. You give a Club tag to people selected by the President
    2. You give a Club tag to whoever is currently in the club by default if the role given to them is "Permanent Member"

Like if some random person is in the club named with name is just "Sunny" the president or equivalent member who can assign roles the said member's name automatically turns into [MOB]Sunny assuming the club's name is Mobsters.

Likewise if you refer to the first suggestion which I believe is unlikely, that is to give the president of the club an option to give said privilege to any member playing PIMD, For example, they can give tag to a random player named "Sunny" once the said player accepts the tag the name automatically changes to [MOB]Sunny assuming the club name is Mobsters, this may however be considered for a cost to the Club as a whole, like club has to pay certain amount of ecs or any other item in exchange to enjoy this benefit.

Hope the input is fruitful to an extent. Rest is on Devs as it has always been.

With regards to integrity of a club, the name stands for itself, no single person can harm it or can elevate it my themselves, the club runs with a team and If you have a positive team it doesn't matter who comes and goes.

Regards,
    Sunny 💚

Resting_Grinch_Face likes this.