Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lovespurple, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Have you guys ever bunked classes whether in school or in college and went out ?
    I have done a lot like sneaking out of college after 1st half of the day and going to movies, or lying at home saying that we are going to college but instead going to friends house n watching TV n playing gameπŸ˜‚.
    What about you guys have you ever done that? Tell me those stories 😁

2. Not really tbh. I was always pretty good with attendance.

And post secondary i was even more adamant about going cause why would i spend money for schooling to not attend?

Mental health days are nice though.

3. I was a nerd 😎✌️
    No furtger explanation needed
    Bio, chem, math ❀️

Hated History.....

4. I skipped alot. And I worked in the office and would snag excused tardy slips so my friends and I could all go out for breakfast or sleep in. I skipped wayyyy too much senior year. I think I skipped more than I went but I still did my assignments and made good grades so I never really got punished

lovespurple likes this.
  5. I was opposite I hated bio, chem, math n donno why but loved history πŸ˜‚

6. i never did it cause Profs allowed us to take a nap while teaching πŸ˜‚

and i always bring this cute little teddy bear called Burby as my tiny pillow.

7. I skipped so much I once just full on stopped going to a class 1/3rd through the semester simply cuz the rest of my friends didnt have class at that hour.

......I passed the class with an A without ever handing in anything or setting foot in the classroom again. How? I have no fecking clue πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Dont do like me kids, stay in school.

8. Wow I wish we had that πŸ˜‚ I get really sleepy atleast once a day during classes 😁

9. Same here sometimes I used say at home that we are going out n not to college 😁 n my mom n dad were cool about it coz we used to get good grades πŸ˜‚

10. Nah if I do skip its rare bc I gotta keep my scholarship

Usually I skip if I need a mental break

But no eventful skipping stories? Although I dropped a class and I saw that teacher while I was hanging around campus ...

11. Had a thought like this?

12. Nope not that crazy tho..πŸ˜‚ I wish I was