Have a free Doctor's Note!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well.... I mean im grateful for the free dn and all but... Maybe a little more would be nice. Either way, thanks! Its an hour saved off regen

2. My 2x gold effect activated during the war please fix this pimd

3. Awwww todays my bday was hoping for a grande finale for player appriciation

4. Lol ! One doctor note ? ATA so generous

5. Pimd crashed during war and my gold was activated right away! I had no intention of restarting app for the bonus at that time. It would be nice to get it back. thank you pimd!

6. Still havnt gotten my dn

7. Finally came through so i got it

8. I don't think it's that people are ungrateful for the DN it's just more of the kind of gift we should have received day 1 instead of the last day, more of a starter than a finisher. Oh well, the week was cool and hopefully some of the features were being tested as I believe wolf mentioned and we'll see more of them in the future. Would love to see all parties except cat and pizza pop keep dropping cats and bikinis.

9. A new pack would have ended it better

10. OR A HYPNOCAT FOR ALL RIGHT? IT WOULD SHUT MOST OF YOU SCHOOL GIRLS UP EH?

11. i have 13 dn now

#bescared

12. Thankyou ata! I was hoping it was gonna be more jobs or old scavs dropping from parties. But you've done an awesome job this week :-D

13. Wow lots of greedy crybabies on here this whole week you got 2x cash, no item required for FREE, you got the wars shortened, avatars that were requested to return, t6 avatars, new items, Hypnocat and pizza bikinis from ALL PARTIES BUT CAT CAFE AND PIZZA POP, I wars on Wednesday and Sunday, and a free dn, and you want more?  they've already done enough , nobody told you to expect loads of free things

14. Thanks ata

15. I think we preferred a better ending.. After such a great week, it ends with 1 dn, out of all other possibilities

16. Awesome week this is a alt ive played 3year's love this week and the asking what 3 avis we want back and stuff I have conference that you are now listening to The community and will continue to improve ignore all the ungrateful whining bratts put on your whine canceling headphones fuc k em you did good ata well done thanks for my dn and extra cash and the t6 hippy girl.avi I asked for when t6 came out I'll buy her soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.