Happy Thanksgaming!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Still no lb? Not like I have a chance of being on it. Just curious why it's not up yet.

3. I've also heard people farther ahead than me saying they didn't get a new task? What's going on?

4. I can’t. PIMD is my life...?

5. Not sure about that. Somehow I was always able to finish hunts 2 weeks or 1 week just staying in cc. I barely opened boxes. Unless I like the furniture. But it’s the first time I see I won’t be able to finish all the main story task.

6. Fr tho where is the leaderboard

7. Is there no leaderboard? & why dont I have another side story :,( I'm so confused

8. You don't have another side story because you completed all the released ones thus far

9. Sounds like you really need that vacation. PiMD is a phone game. Your life is something entirely different. You should go live it for a few days until you can remember that.

10. Average players, meaning players in regular clubs doing POTD not CC and not opening boxes and not with stats like yours. Ofc you’d be able to finish if you’re a CC perm + high stats + opening boxes.

11. Is there a leaderboard coming out or no?

12. Hunt is only a week long, leaderboard isn’t likely to come imo

13. This is outrageous, ATA take pity on me. I'm not good enough for t100

14. I don't see how to get the guy in the blue pajama bottoms? I don't see that avi in store or in the stories or leaderboard as a reward or even spinner how do we get them?

15. Oh look! A Leaderboard

16. They would put browser gurl on lb now I will never get her

17. damn i wish the bowser avi would be obtainable through boxes ? any clue as to how to get the two missing avis? the guy and girl in gamer pjs

18. Lol Brooklyn 99

19. Second level hunt Avis

20. is the thanksgaming hunt related to the new Wreck it Ralph 2 movie that just came out, by any chance? Since it has a common game