Happy Thanksgaming!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Probably on side story

2. This side quest is they are watching Disney movies, but for copy right reasons they aren't called Disney. That's why you get a fishy cupcake for Ariel and a class slipper for cinderella

3. Howcan I get a thanksgiving item?

4. This hunt sucks they show us all these Avis but don’t give us a chance to get them ?

5. Why is leaderboard always so delayed ??

6. ummm... these are dope ?

7. when is leaderboard coming ?

8. Is that supposed to be Bowsette and Donkey Kong? ?

9. You guys should release Avatar Bags soon. ️

10. They probably will for BF hunt.

11. I was thinking that too, hopefully.

12. BF last year was the introduction of Avi Bags so I don't see why they wouldn't do it this year, especially it being like... the biggest spending time. Hopefully if they do it's as nice as last year's as well.

13. Is the last tier drop at 60k? I normally try to make them all but have my doubts this time around.

14. Where's the lb? When's it coming up? Just curious.

15. Wait so you shorten the hunt time and still leave the 62k drop task? Since when 1 week hunt has 62k drops. Logically it’s not possible to finish this task just doing cat parties unless you spend money on opening the boxes or barely sleep hitting parties. And just before balck friday... ?

16. So...take a little pimd vacation for a few days then

17. The 62k task is the equivalent of the 90k task on regular hunts. They’re not expected to be obtained by average players, they’re there for those opening boxes and getting on LB.

18. May I get to kniw where lb is?