Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts & Items!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Re: Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts

Where's the Studs & Fems ?

2. Just a suggestion, we should have a male and female avi for pansexuals with the pink blue and yellow colors

3. JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE MONTH STRAIGHTIE

4. Re: Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! ️??️‍?️‍?️‍

5. Let's just take a moment to point out how inappropriate the reverse of your statement would be. You should really treat others the way you'd like to be treated, gayie

6. There’s a reason straightie isn’t a slur - because straight people have never been discriminated against, especially violently, for being straight. God even my fellow gays can’t take a joke

7. Re: Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts

That’s some interesting logic right there

8. Re: Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts

Agreed, I came back to see the Tea

9. Well done. I'm straight but will rock these avis. They are to cute not too, :)

10. lmao thank you. and this is for everyone who thinks that me (hypnos) calling out straight ppl on their bs is an overreaction ???

11. sit down hon it's my turn in the spotlight you get the other 11 months

12. Hi “hon” your logic is so completely wrong there lol didn’t say I was straight or not, didn’t say I wanted attention or not but since you feel like “having the spotlight” and referring to people as “straighties” as acceptable but would take offense if it was turned on you in the same way, I’m just lost on your logic there ? but please do have your spotlight lol

13. yeah the difference is straight people have never been bullied, abused, closeted, killed, etc. for being straight but plenty of queer people have ??‍♀️??‍♂️ and straight people jokes are harmless while homophobic and transphobic jokes contribute to the ongoing violence against our community ?

14. Odd for you to say that and use the word queer to refer to the entire community when queer is historically a violent slur. While some LGBT people reclaim it, it should never be used as an umbrella term to refer to the entire community because of the violent connotations it held historically and continues to hold in many places.

15. Julie is not gay.

16. Did I offend/bully you by telling someone else not to use the term “straighties” just as I feel using similar other terms wouldn’t be correct? ? did I say anyone deserves harm in any form? No. So maybe you should ‘sit down’

17. dont come at me with the "queer is a slur" argument lol that just shows you're part of the crowd that only started rallying against the word in the last 5 years or so. if it was truly that bad, it would be censored on PIMD. "queer" has been reclaimed since the 80s. if we cant say queer, we can't say any lgbt+ term that's been used in a violent context, which is ALL OF THEM lmfao

18. nah I dont feel like it  and yeah. thats my rs 

19. Re: Happy Pride! June Monthly Avatars, Furni, Gifts

If you and your rs feel calling people straighties while at the same time crying out that you get bullied for what you are, you’re perfect for each other :) GL