Happy Birthday🖤/What is your best/worst B-day memory?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_I_-4m-G0IN6-7o-CHILL-y0U-__-, Sep 18, 2019.

1. I am refusing to accept gifts rn for a specific reason... but the wall posts are cool. Thank you v much!!! 🖤🤙

Also, because I don’t like to make pointless threads that don’t give the forums community some type of question or create some type of interaction/discussion amongst people who took the time to read my threads...

What has been your best/worst birthday memory that you are willing to share with forums? Or what was the best gift you feel you received or gave someone for their birthday?

Lemme know below👇🖤

shebeenafan, Victoria and Lala-Land like this.
  2. The mrs got a tung stud for me yesterday

3. My worst birthday: It was like my 7th birthday and my mom decided to do a get together at the park. Anyways, my sister got lost and like literally it was one of the scariest moments ever. We found her like 4 hrs later.. at that point, no one wanted to eat cake.

Best Birthday: 21st. It was a family event. My family has a lot of beef with each other but on that day everyone set their differences aside. We got drunk and karaoke'd the night away.

4. This thread didn’t really get anywhere but

My mother’s birthday is just two days before mine so I’m basically a birthday present. If that counts... she shoulda kept the receipt

5. One memory was when I was younger. My dad picked me up tells me happy birthday and we get home and I see a cake and thinks it’s for me so I go to my room and the cake wasn’t for me 😂 it was my step sisters cake for her getting an A lmao and didn’t get told happy birthday 😂😂

6. My birthdays normally sucked because my parents were normally broke around that time so I don’t really have one 🥴

7. I was born on christmas so it’s always little disappointing when people come to me and say Merry Christmas forgetting my birthday😂😂

Overall I didn’t think I had particularly bad birthday ever. The best gift would be PS4 and bunch of games my bf got me.

8. My birthdays became the worst ever since my 18th birthday

9. The worst thing I can think of is my birth

10. My worst birthday was my 12th birthday. My mom showed up super late (my brothers and i lived with our grandma) and i will always remember what my mom said to me, i think it will forever haunt me..”when i was you’re age i started losing the weight, whats your problem?” To this day sge continues to comment on my weight, saying I’d be happier if i lost a few pounds

11. Then don’t listen to her. I mean what kind of parent would say that to their child? Own your body love. When I was 12 I was a bit overweight too. As a kid, it’s ok to be overweight, because you’ll grow into it. Don’t let the haters let ya down though ❤️

12. The worst was my 18th, because my hs bf chose that day to dump me. Over him, but still sour he ruined that memory for me.

The best...? I don't really do much to celebrate my birthday, but this past year I was given an amazing gift of getting a plane ticket to go to France with my dad for a family reunion. That's coming up finally! 🎉 That was one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received.

13. Ayt so my worst was probably my 19th. I had a friend who was... draining to say the least (and NGL I kept on being friends with her at that time bc I was scared of her and what she'd do if we stopped being friends). I had class that day, and right before class she meets me and basically hijacks me for most of the day and I couldn't even hang out with my other friends. After class she'd already made plans for us to go to a bar (which tbh I wasn't too keen on but I was scared to say no 😂) during which she completely ignores me and then goes to hook up with someone in our circle of friends. I went home with lots of food on the table. My aunt had stopped by and brought pizza and my fave apple pie and they were all waiting for me for a bit but then gave up bc I came home past midnight and then I got sad bc I would've rather hung out w them at home 😂

TLDR: I couldn't say no to a shitty friend's plans and didn't spend time with fam.

My best was probably last year? My 24th. My friends all gathered to surprise me which rarely happens. They got me gifts I love so much. Gifts included a ghost shaped glow in the dark soap (cause I love spooky stuff 😂) and a Psyduck action figure cause it was my fave pokemon and my nickname at one point.

14. Shut up you fake!!!

15. fake means not real if I waznt real I wouldn't be talking here coz I wouldn't be here at all

16. worst was definitely my 13th birthday. i mean i kinda died and then that was that whole 3 week coma sitch.

best was probably my last one. nothing special, just surrounded by some pretty kickass people.

17. My worst b-day was when my Nana died the week of my birthday and we had to go her funeral…which was on my birthday :/

18. Worst birthday: my 19th Birthday I went out with some friends we were supposed to be going to a party close to our college, I was drunk before I got there & once we made it they were looking for the guys that were supposed to let us in for free, couldn’t find the guys so we were stuck outside then I started to get nauseous from the alcohol & we went back to the car & I literally couldn’t stop throwing up from the time we made it back to the car until we made it back to the dorms lol!

Best birthday: 18th my close family rented a small boat & we were taking hella shots , listening to music, on the water... it was so pretty I had so much fun & after we went out to eat & I couldn’t stop dancing that day lmao❤️

19. I like my most recent one.

The party was a little disapponting because everyone was away or busy, so only two people showed up but I had a great time with them.

I went out for lunch with my dad and to dinner with my mum.

I don't do birthdays, though. I do birthweeks, so I celebrated for the whole week after the birthday until I got tired of it.