Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game sucks nowadaysas it has got older but it’s still addictive

2. And most the avis are crap there’s a few good ones though

3. And make me next mod

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD!!

My favourite avatar is the one looks like kaneki ken from tokyo ghoul , i dont know what is it called tho.

My favourite event is the last yr only yule hunt coz that’s the time i got my first 999 ecs furniture from lite box??

My favourite memory as i mention above when i first got my first 999 ecs i was like OMG i’m richhhh . Oh my memories

My favourite anything really? I LOVE THE BIBLIO FURNIS  especially that CUTIE POMSKY. It’s the definition of heaven for me 

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIMD MORE PLAYERS TO COME AND MORE POWER TO ALL OF YOU ????

5. I like the old child hood friend Avatar and this hunt and happy birthday it's a really great game love y'all ty?

6. Happy birthday PIMD Universe!!!! Thank you for bringing fun to us!!

7. My favorite avatar has to be the Loveable Libra one! My favorite hunt would be the gamer hunt with all the rkd furniture. I’m a huge gamer and I loved it so much! I really miss wars :(

8. ?HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY PIMD!?

My favourite avatar so far is Formal Affair (VIP)! She looks really stunning with the purple dress and purple gorgeous hair braid~ Those purple colour was my fav and yea that avatar forever looking great to me, kudos to the pimd designers of this avi, love it so much till now?

My favourite hunt is this year Black Sky Affair (YAS Black Friday 2018!). Everyone do love the "Black Cat Cafe" idea (ofc 5x BCC is the best payout so far) and I wish that party will stay forever or just replace the regular cat cafe as BCC party was not so easily finish it and suitable for those with High stats. Not forget to mention the best deals in PIMD during BF, thanks ata because BF bring peeps together, flash party together 24/7 lmao. "Galas, Galleries and Galaxies" also caught my heart as those hunt have the most beautiful furniture, still..the nice Misc items and absolutely my favourite avatar. I like the idea of how ata combine the arts and galaxies together.

My favourite memory is everything in PIMD is the best memory for me..when I first time join PIMD and meet the amazing people in PIMD! with their different background and country. I still remember my close friend, Andrea, she was an amazing person in PIMD, I learn a lots from her, although she was not playing PIMD anymore (I hope she was doing great irl and also VD's fam). Meeting MM fam this year were so lovely, Our gc was happening haha yea I love them and my tuts hope we will stay together forever.

My favourite anything? Well yeah ata new features were great, their stories, more high stat misc (pls do 10Mcs single misc lol), level up furni, more high stats avi. Everything is cool yeah. Thanks for the good time and memories PIMD? (I feels like doing an essay smh)

9. Happy birthday pimd. My favourite avatar is probably the LB avatar from pirate hunt last year

10. My favorite avatar is the one I'm using from Snowglobe.
    Favourite is not harrypotter spin-off. It has pretty bad looking avis, fun items though. And not very fun to trade around all time.
    I would like to have CHICKs.
    Aka Creamy Honey In Chocolate Kitty candy next year. Doesn't that sounds awesome, to have a candy event?

11. Happy birthday pim and I enjoyed this game so much I joined this game 2month ago and I loved everything about this game wish u success and I will play this game as much I Live
    Love you ?

12. I haven’t been on pimd for a very long time but imma do this thing anyways.

My favorite avatar is actually any from those punk avatars and all the lgbtq avis.

My favorite event has been the bohemian and the current hunt (hp christmas)

My favorite memory is actually when I just joined my first club. (Still miss you Dollywood )

My favorite anything is just how close you can get with the people on here. And how you can collectively hate others.

But most importantly....

Happy birthday pimd and here’s to another 8 years (at least) ?

CHEERS

13. My fav hunt was the Greek hunt.
    I was the first time in t100 and got that awesome Ava ️

BTW Happy happy Birthday from me too 

14. I haven’t been here very long but so far my favorite hunt is the current one. ️

15. Favourite avatar:Hero of the sages(m) & emma Watson avi top 100 2 years old Harry Potter hunt(f).

Favorite event:This year Bf hunt as it helps me to reach from 3mcs to 15mcs.

Favourite memory: when i reach to top 500 on leaderboard ??‍♂️ .

Favourite anything is:My Pimd family.

16. i redownloaded to say marcie is my "favourite anything really"... don't tell jordan

17. Okay so fave avatar is desert sunrise, event is black friday ofc, memory, meeting someone in here,and last one is this hunts leaderbord avatars theyre adorable. :p

18. Favorite avatar: Buff baker
    Favorite event: the roobix hunt because it was crazy
    favorite memory: the first time i joined a war back in early 2017, thats was my last war too. sad.
    favorite anything: BOO BOO KITTY, miles the tabby and all cat items

19. I’ve only been playing for three months buuut..

My favorite avatar that I have in my inventory is the Aquarius zodiac one. So elegant and carefree omg. My favorite I’ve seen is queen of the fae. Lookin’ like a baddie ?

My favorite hunt was definitely the first Halloween hunt (the vampires vs demons) I was on the losing side, but it was an awesome change of pace. Before then i had tried to stay away from hitting players because being farmed when I was trying to get past my first 1mcs scared the heck out of me 

Favorite memory, assuming it’s directed around playing PIMD was the first cat club session I was invited to. Cat clubs always intimidated me because people usually have to spend real money for cats and SOMETIMES having money can go to peoples heads.

My favorite thing in general about this app is being able to meet different people from all walks of life. Everyone is from somewhere, and I like getting to know them, even if we end up being friends for a short period of time,

20. Favorite event? OF COURSE THIS ONE (Holly poplar) it's all unique especially with its added feature during parties. Who wouldn't be shocked when party is already moving, although it's a bit laggy. We were also all shocked for we thought that these parties cash per hit is very low according to the bubble that appears when hitting. I even send a ticket about appreciating this hunt. Hope to experience more hunts like this one (it would be lovely if we can steal ornaments by PvP)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.