Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This, I totally agree. ?^

Favourite avatars: the zodiac avatars. You guys really outdid yourselves. :)

Favourite event: wedding event. Everything about it looks so good, it really just wants to make you find that special someone to share this with.

Favourite memory: I wanna thank pimd

2. *thank pimd as a platform for all the people I’ve met this past year. Thank you. ‍♀️‍♀️

3. Favorite avatar?
    Rock Star. It’s Miley Ray Cyrus. A legend.

Favorite event?
    Cosmo Hunt. Bring back Frieda the friendly meteor.

Favorite memory?
    Ruining people’s chances to get black Friday avatars at half price circa 2k17. I posted on the thread that they were the wrong price after I had bought mine.

4. Favorite dev is definitely Strange. Takes a genuine approach to the concerns of players and works to improve the community, plus doesn't just give a copy and pasted answer.

5. Favourite avatar: probably the new zodiac ones 

Favourite event:cosmo hunt? is that what its called it was superr dopee ?

Favourite meomory: the pimdwars were a greatt time had a fun time bring them backk ?

6. My favorite event is this year's BF hunt.I also love the Zodiac avatars. I like colorful and sparkly things; rainbows, unicorns, glitters, etc.

7. I FORGOT TO GREET EVERYONE, HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY, PIMDples (no, not pimples)!

8. Also as an honorable mention i loooved the beachnik/bohemian hunt as well

9. fav avi: honestly i rly love the newly added zodiac avatars! i feel tat each avi rly represents the characteristics of the zodiac sign. for example the leo girl avi has a mane of hair , representing the mane of a lion which is the animal associated with leos. each player can work hard to collect shards to form avis of their own zodiac signs. it gives a personal touch n its so awesome to see different avis in the world chat.

fav event: my fav event wld definitely hv to be the summer hustle event. the furniture was so beautiful and lively it rly gave off that summer vibe. also players cld complete diff side stories and earn beautiful avatars. it gave players a challenge; to party hard,get big drops, and try to complete all the side stories to get all the avis. i cant wait for the next summer event

fav memory: my fav memory wld definitely hv to be black friday. pimd rly bought the excitement of black friday exclusive deals into the game. everyone was scrambling to get the best deals and it just rly brought people together; just like how black friday shopping lets people bond as they shop til the sun comes out. im rly grateful to pimd for being so generous and giving us such amazing deals, to get us in the holiday spirit to prepare for christmas! thankyou pimd!

happy holidays everyone

10. Happy Birthday pmid I have enjoyed playing did game over the 6 yrs I have played.

11. my favourite avatar was and is pop star
    favourite hunt was candy one loli foorgot the event name
    favourite memory was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too many cant tell exactly lol
    favourite anything is PIMD :D

12. My favourite thing was the Black Friday event and before that the I think it was the valentines day dates (it was a date that gave you more money from parties) I also wish we could have a date for different colours purple and pink are just soooo limited. And I really liked the pvp hunts although it would be nice if you still lost cash when people hit. That would be chaos but good chaos 

13. My favorite avatar is the seasonal spice because I kinda look like that avi irl 
    My favorite hunt was any of the hunts that forces us to hit each other. I don’t always like being a party fairy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
    My favorite memory has to be when my piggy w the stop sign idea got accepted and made into a perm gift.

14. Favourite avatar would have to be the skeleton dude with the black suit, idk the actual name but yeahh
    Also the pirate ones from boxes which i havent won yet, tyvm

Favourite moment, when RS button was released and I made that thread which many people believed until you guys had to put a note on it to say it was speculation
    Also when you changed rp requests to say different things, should do that again

Aaand the hunts with giftable items, like the chocolate animals and pugs, do one of those again thx

TheBoobFairy likes this.
  15. HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY PIMD <3

My favorite Ava is uptown bomber (VIP). His style, outfit, etc, so lit af! Sadly I don't have it because I was a nub that time (and I still am) :(

My favorite event is the graffiti hunt (2 years ago I think). It was fun to do team challenge, and had different name colored.

My favorite memory, erm.. when I rp with my rs ofc! Jk :lol: I have a lot of unforgettable memories here. Like, I meet my first "long distance best friend", and the time when I meet my rs. I'm so lucky! And so thankful.

My favorite anything.. when they add sum new awesome features! Like stories, furniture, trade system, etc! That's so cool! Woot woot.

Thanks for the good time PimD! You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work! We love you rawr

16. First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Thanks for creating this and make it enjoyable for us ?
    If I choose fav avatar I'd go with capricorn avi ehich I couldn't get ? But I love it ! Then my fav thing is shiny shimmary everything I can't choose :) I loved christmas and of course Galactic boxes events but I'm looking forward to see Valentine's one ️
    Loves xx

17. Happy 8th Birthday and many more to come️
    Fav Avi: "Dark Fairy" that I was never able to get(wasn't lucky enough) but still liking a lot and even made an new account with this name ><
    Fav Event: "Cosmic Couture" in 2016, best hunt/event for me bcz I got so many those 4/5mcs cool items and I loved how I was able to get 2 awesome avis "Star Liege and Loolee" in that hunt/event *-*
    Fav Memory: So many to count and write but best one to stay all night and talking with friends I made here first time and one of them are now my bestfriend️ and still talking and playing this game with them and enjoying alot ~
    Fav Anything: This! This game! This Pimd! My family, my friends, my cousin all knows how much I love this game and how I play alot that sometimes it's embarrassing when I say I was busy and they say they knows where I was busy(means playing pimd) lol but who cares I love what I love ><

18. My favorite as of now, is the incognito avatar, it's appearance made me love it since it has a minimalistic look and modernised aspect yet it still looks so awesome, but the avatar I mostly appreciate the most is the first avatar I've received from the game since it's my first one it holds a special place in my heart and I can't forget how happy I was when I finally have a new avi, it was really joyful moment for me.

My favorite event of the game is probably
    Christmas and Valentines, as it is the time where we celebrate love and where we could also feel joy, the avatars are also great and it's even harry potter themed which I also love as I am a fan of harry potter, I also like the old valentines hunt as their were some good stuffs, especially the bear 999.

My favourite memory is how I met my co members in the club iu, I never thought I'd be able to meet people who are genuine and whom I would be so close with to consider them as a family, and it's crazy how to find a strong bond within just a game.

And my favorite anything, of course it is PIMD itself, even when I was so young I've played the game and would quit however I always find myself going back to this game, I remember how there were no parties back then and the only way to earn money was by jobs and farming, those were the good times, I can't help but appreciate all the efforts you've put in the game and how PIMD have become progressive, and how it's getting better as time passes by, keep up the good work creators!, cheers.

19. Favorite avatar has to be the Autumn Avatar from 2016/2017 the Spanish hunt. The top 100 avatar was so detailed.

Favorite hunt - none lol be everything’s pretty much the same

20. I get my 8 year award on the 24th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.