Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy 8th Birthday PimD. *confetti*

My favorite avatar is certainly the Uptown Bomber which I usually rock. I love it's style and details. Also the fact that a few people have told me that they associate the avatar with my account because I use it so often makes me like it even more.

Favourite hunt was the Game Of Thrones inspired hunt. It had a medal side story which was super fun to do. I liked the avatars and especially the top 25 reward for medals a.k.a Throne of Wanderfall.

Favourite memmory is probably getting the text about me being shortlisted for the position of moderator. Also, the time Marcie rp'd with me. Jk.

Favourite other stuff: I liked the pvp hunts incorporated into stories. I also enjoyed club leaderboards. And lastly, I really love the idea behind mod crates, barring the typo in my item.

Ok that's all.

2. First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you don't know how much i hate u ata, *jk, well not really 

My favorite avatar, I think This year valentine ava. Since I'm a nub, that was my first ava from story. Didn't get the vip but yeah, my first and become my fav since then.

Favorite event i think bf hunt. Idk people told me a lot about bf hunt, about disc, items, furnis, etc. And finally i have a chance to met bf hunt yesterday. And yeah, I'm excited bf hunt makes me installing pimd again. And here i am.

Favorite memories, well when i meet my rs now, my best friend sobri. Together we build a club, I'm not sure they're my besties always picking fight but then again, they're the sweetest thing that ever happened to me in my pimd life. And thank you pimd for that. 

fav anything, maybe when finally i get 999 from box it would be the fav thing next  lol

3. Favorite avatar: Black Lace from last year's Black Friday hunt for sure *eventhough I haven't played PIMD then* She is sexy, she is gorgeous, i was crazy about that avatar when I first saw her
    Favorite hunt: I haven't really super excited about any hunt yet mainly because I only played few months ago oh wait i was expecting Japanese hunt before but it dissapointed me :cry: but I kinda like Malice in Wonderland and i would be glad if there are some specific countries hunt (Italy, Netherland,...) or food hunt,...
    Favorite memory: When I starred playing PIMD, my current pup hired me and we had almost the same ign *not anymore bc I changed mine She helped me out a lot and after a whole month speaking English to each other, we found out we are from the same country which English isnt our language and we hardly see anybody play this game[size] :D
    Favorite anything: The "banh chung" 2.5b gift from Lunar New Year hunt *i guess* bc it's Vietnamese traditional food during "Tết" and our food is greatttt
    HIPPIE BIRTHDAY PIMD

4. My favorite avatar is the capricorn avatar, I don't have much anything to say cause I'm still a month old, but she looks so cute and fierce same time! And I like the color combination.

My favorite event so far is Black friday since I didn't experience other events yet. But black friday was really exciting one for me I like the New furnitures too and It helped me upgrade my stats, it was lovely.

My favorite exciting moment is when I got my 999 fireplace during black friday I wasn't sure if it's in lite box but I sold it too cheap cause I didn't know the price which is sad but hey! I was lucky.

Overall My favorite game right now is PIMD. Very first day I played I got addicted to it. Cute avis. Furnitures, room to decorate, events, opening boxes, upgrading stats makes me excited. I'm glad facebook introduced me this game. ♡

Continue the good work! Happy 8th Birthday Pimd! ฅ'ω'ฅ ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ฅ'ω'ฅ ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ฅ'ω'ฅ ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! this game has been so amazing to playb heres to 8 more! 

Also, my favorite avatar is definitely the "wandering ghost" obtained through collecting "ghostly axes". She is very beautifully drawn. Favorite hunt is 100% prank to school, even though i was still a MAJOR noob during that hunt.(not to say that im not still a noob lol)

6. -my favorite avi would be my rose one, she’s just so beautifully created. the detail in her is just amazingplus her over all design is stunning
    -my favorite event would be the Alice in wonderland inspired one, all the stat items were very creative and nicely designed. but once valentines roles around that’ll probably take the favorite hunt spot for me
    -my favorite memory is meeting all my amazing friends, this game has let me met some of the best people ever; and im so very grateful for that. i can’t imagine my life without those people?and it’s all due to y’all
    -my other favorite things would have to be seeing so many creative usernames, my favorite ones are matching rs ones; i think there just the cutest ever. also seeing so many different type of people on here, it’s fun to meet people and learn about them; i haven’t meet anyone similar to anyone else i met. there all so unique and i love iti honestly can’t think of how my life would be without this game, it’s helped my so much in so many ways?
    -also HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY PIMD, hope there are many more to come

7. *correct some typos and bbcode bc i cant edit my comment??*

8. My fav ava is the goku inspired ava that was in an event looooong time ago and i couldn't get it and been asking ata to bring back the event lol #bringbackgoku

9. Happy 8th birthday !

Favourite avatar the one that looks like Jack Frost which really embraces the season

Favourite hunt the ice crystal hunt

Favourite memory would it being able to obtain the vip avi from the ice crystal hunt side story and being able to get to know many new people as you go from club to club trying to complete quests

Favourite anything would it be to have being lucky enough to pull the 999ec out of my last ice crystal box

10. Wishing a very Happy Birthday To Pimd can’t believe the countless hours I’ve spent on this game. Made so many friends all over the world who are equally crazy as I am... Thank you Team ATA for making lives better and giving me some of the most special people in my life through this game. I hope you go on with this game for 100 more years.

11. #fix ??

12.  HBD 

13. My favourite hunt will hands down be the Christmas pug hunt and memories? There’s been too much. Just meeting all the awesome people on this over the past few years and yeah. Also, trying to get one of the devs to rp was really good as well.

14. Happpppy Birthday .

Fav Avatar: Zodiac avatars(libra,capricorn, Aries& Leo) Female ;).

FAV EVENT: Alice in Wonderland, BlackFriday, Holy poplar .

Ty for ur hard work 

15. Fav ava: canid major vip ?can’t go wrong with 90/90%
    Fav event: the Easter hunt with snormouse, collecting the eggs from different party
    Favorite memory: too many to list, most prolly involve people who have come and gone...
    Favorite anything: hard to pick out something.. the galactic furniture with leveled up furniture is one I suppose ️

Happy birthday, my Pimd
    I'm your angel
    I'll give you everything In my magic power?
    So make a wish..
    And I'll let it come true for you..
    Tra, la, la, la, la, la

??LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL ??

16. First of all (just like everyone else) I'd like to say Happy Birthday PIMD! And thank you ATA for all those 8 years, you've done your best and worked hard just to do your job (it's hard to describe this "job" with words). Thank you for creating such uniquely original game like this. There's literally no other games like PIMD that I know in this world, this is truly original. And now, prepare yourself cause you're about to read these long, long, boring sentences.

Actually, I like each and every avatars that you've created. I like how every single one is different from the others in every detail. How their fashion style are always fashionable and especially with their non-typical facial expressions, those unique pose(s), it really wowed me. But if I had to pick one from all that, it would be Meadow Flower cause her smile warms up my cold heart and the warmth of the colors on her, everything about her feels warm (it sounds weird but you know what I mean). And because I personally like this avatar's style (similiar style to Winter Wonderland, that Mistletoe girl, those Aries, Libra, Capricon avatars, and some others that I couldn't possibly mention here cause there are so many) whoever drew/created them, I thank you for your great art style. Really, I always like the avatars that you've made the most.

And again, because I appreciate all of your great, wild, extraordinary ideas on every events you've came up with, I like all of them. But if I had to choose one, it has to be this year's BF. Cause, why not? :D You also gave us plenty of other mini events while that was going on and that's pretty incredible!

Every single second, minutes, hours, days and months I've wasted to spend my time here on PIMD is my favorite memory (or memories, idk. My grammar's gettin' worse so pardon me) There's no explaining needed here cause it'll only make this post longer for you to read.

Last but not least, I like everything about PIMD (I've said it more than a couple times now, it's getting cliché) But I can't help it, that's the truth so yeah. EVERYTHING, including the bad things too. Cause it's not PIMD without arpee, sometimes rude mods, not to mention the players (idk which word specifically describe these humans) and greedy apes, am I right?

Well, that's everything.

If you've had read this far it's either because you sincerely wanted to or it's your job and you had to, or not.
    Oh and if I don't win that crate after typing in all of THESE, you're- Nah what am I talking about, I'm just joking lol. Well anyways, thank you for wasting your time reading this. *pulls my heart out of my chest and inserts it here* a little bit of arpee won't hurt *wink*

Also, I'm sorry if there are any words spelled wrong and bad grammar that's hard for you to understand. Good day (or night)

17. Yikes, that size thingy came out wrong and wth. It's too long

18. 1. Rural Artisan from the Fair and Square hunt in 2016. I'd die to have it!
    2. I loved the wedding hunt
    3. Joining my current club and meeting these amazing clubmates
    4. ALL THE CAT ITEMS!!!!! I love cats!!!

19. A suggestion for group chats

I think it would be a good idea to add a way to make group chats on here. Lots of people I know on here go off to different apps in order to have to have group chats amongst admins or friends that are in different clubs. Thank you for youre time in reading this i hope this gets support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.