Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Favourite event i like the most is BLack friday hunt

2. My fav Avi and event is this avi I'm using rn and the event when this avi on leaderboard

3. Happy birthday ATA and my favorite avi would be the zodiac avis or the Harley Quinn avi

4. Favorite avatar: Definitely the Cloud Nine one because I tried so hard to get it and it felt so rewarding when I eventually did. Plus its so niceee and great stats 

Favorite event: Black Friday this year because it was my first and I understood why players hyped it up so much. Also I loveeeeee the avatars, especially the zodiac ones, and the furniture for that hunt. First time I loved everything about a hunt. Oh yeah and we can’t forget the 5x Black Cat Cafe or the discounted items haha

Favorite memory: Meeting my first long-term pupil and first actual friend on here. Though he isn’t really active anymore, he pretty much taught me everything a newbie needs to know about the game and has become a really close friend who I still talk to outside of the game

Favorite anything really: My favorite showcase item has to be the Failcakes because it pretty much represents this past semester for me especially since I took Culinary and might’ve almost caused a fire in the kitchen haha

5. Happy birthday and happy Christmas i love bf hunt and avatars of bf hunthoping to spend more years on pimd
    #family

6. Happyyyyy B-Dayyyyy
    Fav avi is DJ girl with the pink hair
    Fav hunt was Black Friday 2017
    Fav memory is when my rs came back from being inactive because I was being farmed and he had to come be Captain-Save-A .. Lol

7. My favorite items were the avatar bags and different furniture specific boxes (like bed boxes, etc), I just joined recently and missed out on them but hope they come up again in the future! Happy birthday!

8. Favorite avatar: Lyonklaw Witch because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan

Favorite event: I really can't decide on this one because I liked them all and I'm indecisive??‍♀️

Favorite memory: Def making new friends in pub/campus/club/forums. It's alwats nice to have at least a friend or two there for you when you're down

Favorite anything: I'd have to say my Goals furni. I couldn't and wouldn't ever part with it

Those are my favorite things about PimD. Happy 8th Birthday

9. Favourite avi is definitely the Lovable Libra. I am a libra and I love how calm and composed the avi looks.

Favourite event would probably be the Librarians vs Barbarians hunt. I am a sucker for books and really enjoyed collecting bookish mcs and furni. Also the avi looked like she was the reason why librarians existed.
    Other than that, I had enjoyed the wedding hunt of last year. The mcs, furni and avis were all gorgeous.

Favourite memory. Always enjoyed Halloween time! Since I don't get to dress up irl, it's fun to watch others in the halloween contests, getting all dressed up and freaky.
    (A huge thanks to you for including Diwali and Holi last year. They were accurate and I spent more time in pimd than actually celebrating them)

Favourite 'anything really'. When you get glitches and we end up having *free!!!* stuff. ?

10. My favorite Avi is Andromeda the Princess. I love it when you give female Avi’s high strength stats.

I have really enjoyed a lot of the hunts. I actually like the rooms better when people can mix and match hunts and come up with something that looks great and completely original.

11. Happy Birthday!!! I’ve been on this game off and on for so many years and it’ll always be my favorite ! ️

Favorite Avatar: I love so many of the avatars in this game that it’s honestly so hard to choose just one. The zodiac avatars (especially: Aries and Capricorn) were LIIIIIITTT!!! I love them so much. But I also loved some older Avis as well, like: Summer Nights, Lace Bunny (vip), and Lady Aphrodite. I’ve used these three avatars off and on since they were released. I thought they were absolutely adorable and matched my style perfectly.

Favorite event: Malice in Wonderland obviously!! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies from my childhood and everything about the hunt was amazing! The avatars were adorable and the Dorm was to die for!!! Oof my heart was sold  (Ps. If anyone wants to give me the 999 ec for free I’d love you forever)

Favorite memory: That one time someone got expelled for trying to sell their sister as a joke ??‍♀️.

Favorite anything really: I’m so fond of this game because it allowed me to make so many new friends and feel apart of a little secret community. It’s taught me so much and I’m so thankful that I have a support system that I can turn to to escape from my real world issues. :’) all the people I have met on this game are the greatest human beings ever (except for the thirsty arpee hos)

12. I enjoyed this hunt which is going on .because i love harry potter very much

13. Happy 8 Years PIMD!!! :D
    [/size
    I’ll be celebrating 4 years on Christmas!!! ;)

Favorite Avi:Emerald Elegance VIP
    Favorite Hunt:PIMDlympics
    Favorite Memory:When any ATA peeps post in world chat and everyone tries to say Hi or asks for something making it hard to read :lol:
    Favorite Old Thing: 1)When world chat would show when people got silenced :p
    2)When private messaging was set up with blue and green message bubbles with a bulletin background?

Favorite New Thing: Invite Parties and Avatar bundles :cool:

14. Happy 8 Years PIMD!!! :D

I’ll be celebrating 4 years on Christmas!!! ;)

Favorite Avi:Emerald Elegance VIP
    Favorite Hunt:PIMDlympics
    Favorite Memory:When any ATA peeps post in world chat and everyone tries to say Hi or asks for something making it hard to read :lol:
    Favorite Old Thing: 1)When world chat would show when people got silenced :p
    2)When private messaging was set up with blue and green message bubbles with a bulletin background?

Favorite New Thing: Invite Parties and Avatar bundles :cool:

15. Favorite Avatar : Baewatch Girl
    Favorite Event : (Don’t know it’s name but my favorite avatar came from that event ?)
    Favorite thing here in pimd, I love the way they develop this game ️

16. Favorite Avatar : Baewatch Girl
    Favorite Event : (Don’t know it’s name but my favorite avatar came from that event ?)
    Favorite thing here in pimd, I love the way they develop this game ️

18. My favorite Avatar is the Wildstyle Writer ? another event like that hunts would be fun as well!

Happy Birthday PimD!

19. HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY PIMD ??️

20. My favorite avatar was from about 2 years ago, it is the tug with the gas mask and the spray can, but vip and non vip versions were awesome.
    Also the best thing to happen on pimd is the pvp hunts, there should be a rotation between regular hunts and pvp hunts so we get a refresher every once in a while ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.