Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my fav avi would be the rose male avi, it takes time to get it but worth it at the end, it’s one of the classic pimd avis and I believe will always be a great one, my fav event I guess would be the beachnik because it was the first time I was in top 100 on lb and got the avis, I remember having to open so many boxes to get the box avi though haha, but it was pretty cool to be on lb and the first time I got all the stat items during the stories, my favorite moments on here would be meeting my friends, I may not have a lot but I’m very appreciative of the ones I have, they’re all different and one of a kind and all impact my life in their own way, ps happy birthday pimd ?

2. My Favorite Avi is the one I have now. its the Pisces avi (Bc Im a Fish duh) and I love this astrology theme.
    My favorite Hunt is the Black Friday one due to the amount of help that was to upgrading.
    My favorite Memory was meeting the club Im apart of right now. We are a family.

3. O happy birfday. Tbh my favorite memory is probably when I sent you guys a help ticket about moving my guides to the guide subforum, and you guys replied that they were really well put together. The official approval *heart eyes*

4. My favorite Avi is the Easter avis from a few years back, I think 2016? The one female one with teal hair and sun hat.

My favorite hunt has been the BF hunt.

My favorite moments are trolling pub and seeing just how many thirstier are out there... truly a sight to see at 3am

Hapoy birthday PIMD! Heres to many years to come!

5. Favorite Avatar: BF 2017 70/70 male avatar
    Favorite Event: 2018 Fourth of July hunt
    Favorite Memory: When we got 1 free cat on BF 2017 :)
    Favorite Anything: When RS feature and furniture was released

6. Happy Birthday PIMD. We almost share a same birthday. I’m just glad I can be a part of this celebration.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year[/seagreen]

8. Congrats ATA!

My favorite avatar is easily the Queen of the Dark t100 avatar. It’s everything I would want in an avi.

My favorite hunt was this past Black Friday. Giving me all the galactic vibes.

I have too many good memories to pick a fave. But meeting my best friend would definitely be at the top ?

9. Happy birthday pimd... My fav ava is Rose romantic and the fav even is of the black cat this year because it had hell lot of Avis ..my favorite memory is being helped by a friend when I needed help here I didn't had much knowledge so it was a great experience so far I an year from at least a year and it's gone fab.. So thanksss Ata.. May u reach more glorious years

10. My favourite avatar would have to be my first ever avatar that I wanted but was too newb to get :lol: “Dr. Violet” but now “Mistletoe Merriment” is coming close to my fave avi haha

My favourite event would have to be whenever ATA makes a “suggest gift suggestions” contest.. I always join at the same time I always have fun reading other’s entries cause of how much creative and funny they could get!

My favourite memory was also my most unexpected thing that I want to happen and it would have to be when I had been talking to this lovely player for quite a time. I just missed the teasing, dissing and our overall convo. I wish we were still friends though or.....maybe....... more. ? jay kay. He was too good to be true. Our communication ceased when I got a new rs Hahahaahhahafudge

And last but not the least, my favourite anythang of PIMD was also the very reason I’m playing this.. “the collection of cute stat items!!!!!!” The avatar’s are a bonus ;)

So happiest birthday ATA ?*woot*?we hope yall won’t shut down this app and continue to give us more fun and quirky hunts for the years to come!??????

11. Favorite avi: can I pick more then one? I love the black magic box avatar + the only I'm currently using.

Favorite event:Black friday

Favorite hunt: Black magic

Favorite memory:Meeting my rl boyfriend on here ♡

12. Favorite Avatar: BF 2017 Female Avi
    Favorite Event: BF 2018 cause x5 payout, 50% off cats 
    Favorite Memory: I met some kind friends
    Favorite Anything: When My dorm is completely

13. Happy birthday to you guys’d I think my favorite avi / event would be the anime one with the aliens and stuff I used to love when it happened each year I’m still a little sad that you guys stopped hosting it

14. My favourite thing ever about PIMD is the annual Halloween Hunt! I remember quitting PIMD for a while but I came back during Halloween period just to take part in the hunt, and then went back on a hiatus again!

My first ever Halloween hunt was 5-6 years ago ?️ This was my first Halloween avatar.

Can’t wait for more years to come. 
    This year was lit for PIMD, can’t wait for more!

15. Happy Birthday PIMD! ? I feel a bit silly cause pimd's birthday never really crossed my mind and when it did I thought there would be a hunt for it or something lol.? Anyways

My favorite avatar so far is the "Occult Rock" Girl. I won it from the spinner on the last day it was available and was so happy lmao. I like her cause she's the only avatar that resembles me in a way.

I loved so many hunts but I'd say my favorite is the Black Magic hunt. Ahembtwimstilllookingforblackmagicfurniturehmu. Ahem, I also really enjoyed the malice in wonderland, the black Friday, and the vampire vs werewolves PvP hunts.

My fav memory is when I joined my first club. The people were so nice and helped me when I didn't understand what to do. (Unlike some of the people now...) & the day I joined the club I'm currently in. I've made so many new friends that have helped bring me out of my shell. ?

My favorite anything..? No clue because there's so many things I enjoy here. I like the hunts that require you to interact with other players. Like the Matty's diner hunt when we had to collect and trade Intel. And even this hunt. PvP hunts too.

Brittany likes this.
  16. Favorite Avatar

I couldn’t choose between these two ugh. hehe ofc they’re both asian <3

Sorority President (left)
    Not only is she hot asf, but she’s also one of the OG avatars who used to be the first cover photo on this app. #Legs4Days

East Side Fly (right)
    I remember getting this avatar in like 2016 lol. It was my strongest strength, female avatar at the time. It was also the first avatar that they released for a CNY event.

Favorite Event

None of the party related hunts really caught my attention (LOL no offense). The only thing about hunts that I look forward to is the new furni huehue.

BUUUUUT, my favorite event has gotta be the Beta War Trials. They were honestly so much fun. It was a chance to do PVP, but also gave us a chance to meet new people who were either on our team or the opp.

Favorite Memory

ooooof, I’ve been playing this game since March 2012 so there’s been a looot of memories on this account. It’s so hard to pick just one. One of my favorites was joining my first home club SBO, in 2012, and making real friendships with the people there.

Speaking of all the friendships I’ve made on here, I never thought I would meet all the amazing (and quite interesting) people I’ve met so far. It’s actually astonishing how much of an impact this app has made on my life LOL. I didn’t think I could make a best friend (my tutor Brittany) or find the loml (my RS) on here. So um, thanks for being the medium to make that happen, PimD.?

Favorite Anything

One word: Furniture

I’m a highkey furni hoarder huehuehue.

P.S.: Can u guis pls fix the furni so that it doesn’t take a lifetime to load. Pls? Ok ty. Much appreciated.

Happy Birthday PimD. Many more years to come.?

17. Happy anniversary PIMD!!!! Well,my favorite hunt was for sure the Black Magic. I love the furniture so much.
    My favorite avatar,tho I don't have it,I really love the raindeer girl. She's super cute and I wish I had it but i'm too new on this app.
    I adore this app and sometimes I spend too mich time on it haha.
    I like the format of the app, how easy is to talk with the new friends I've made here and all.
    Thank you for everything.

18. Favourite Avatar!: Has to be the Capricorn Avi! Being a Capricorn i love how confident she looks and the horns captures the essence of the zodiac so well ️️

Favourite Event: I remember really liking the Jam Hunt long ago with the Fairgoer Avatar!!^^ You had to collect different color Jams and trade with others to complete an item. it was my First hunt that required trading and communicating with other players to get an item, and thanks to it i met some really great friends 

Favourite Memory: My Favourite Memory was having a secret santa with our club members^^ we each were assigned a person and gave them a gift within a two bento limit, i think it brought us all closer together

Favourite Anything: my cinnamon roll bb item that took me ages to collect but is so cute that it was worth the wait 

19. Happy birthday ATA

20. Fave Avi: Sunset Sweetheart

My first event avatar, I stayed up late to get this, then the next thing is I woke up 12 noon, and got fired for being late. But the avatar is worth it lmao.

Fave Event: February, free ask out huns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.