Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My fave avatar was the MoonDamsell it's so urgh i want to be her really Lmao. Haha Favorite event, I might say the BF last hunt because of the free cats. :D. i know everyone would agree to that. I do a lot of things here, from my account which was hacked, but am still here, enjoying this cool game and wonderful ATAs. <3 I share love everyday, with my friends, my club, and some of the people in chata and i treasure it til this day. hope to make more memories with this game, Because of this game i got new friends and meet them in real. I'll support this game til i can, but im sure i will. Thankyou so much.

2. Happy birthday

3. ?HAPPY 8th bday! Got my 8 year award, so when you celebrate pimd so do i❗️ to the OG’s still playing, respect to y’all ?

4. My favorite avatars are all the zodiac avatar, they are so cool.

My favorite event is the Holly Poplar, it’s fun to try to combine ornaments.

My favorite memory is to get my first avatar from the spinner (which I am using currently).

My favorite anything is everything in this game. I love to play PIMD.

Thanks ATA and Happy Birthday PIMD

5. Favourite avi: irish avi i have now
    Favourite hunt: the bond of love 1
    Favourite memory: when trades came out
    Favourite anything else: my friends

6. The contest ended almost 23 hours ago. We are just waiting on winners to be announced.

7. TBH we should have a GOT hunt and every one picks like a crest lion dragon deer wolf and have like a wolf 499 Avis be the mother of dragons stuff like that and Avis depend on which crest you chose yea just saying

8. Favourite avator is the bunny ears guy looks so cool and elegant

Favourite event was the cosmic hunt that introduced the 4 cosmic items Frida the friendly meteor, Ovomorph cake, infinite heartdrive and bacon towel to this date still this items have been my favourite and reminds me of that spectacular event

Favourite memory was when ATA finally had bentos for sale during the black friday that was something i wished would happen someday and it

Favourite anything i would like to say was the moment i wrote ATA for introducing new crate item's and they assured me there will be soon and besides introducting them in the pimdcrate box they introduced new mods box to my surprise so thank you ATA you do listen to us and i appreciate that

9. My favorite avatar is the one I'm using ATM, but this is a great game.

Live long and Prosper

10. My fav event is this KPop event cause honestly who does not love kpop. As for my fav avatar I really like the VIP life female cloud avatar as she looks so kind beautiful and elegant.

11. I havent been playing for long.. but I'm crying about some of the hunts I missed.. like the crystal and geode...

My all time favorite since I've been playing is the friends in Mead  I love it and would totally spend 199 ECS again for future side story's like this one. Maybe add furniture 

Also like the collecting and trading hunts 

The shards need to go tho.. it's sucks when you finally have keys and you only get shards from the boxes  I loved them.. but now they are annoying

12. dear mods,
    i have a great idea for avis

similar to the zodiac collection and collecting 800 peices of whichever zodiac sign you would like. a collection of around the world avis, so for example instead of zodiac signs, little flags of around the world that by collecting enough would transform into a themed avi to whichever part of the world you would like.

any support?

13. I love this NY avi, the guy and girl’s is super cute but like bad ass!! I’m new to the game, but I liked the stellarama hunt and this current hunt the best so far. Also the shards like SHOOK things up, I think it’s cool doing the trading thing to get certain Avis you should bring that back again with something fresh

14. Okay it has to be the rubix cube hunt. The one with the coloured clothes! The chat went absolutely insane and I have never worked so hard or spent so much on a hung. I was desperate for the VIP avi, and the cat with the cube. It was hilarious because immediately after that event someone tried to farm me for the cat and cube and I practically cried and begged him not to take it  Favourite hunt ever. He let me keep it by the way.

16. Happy birthday pimd

17. My favourite avatar is Capricorn female aviiii? and many others but this tops it all.
    Fav event was malice in wonderland!
    Fav memories are those which i created with all my friends here ? all those moments in which we had a fair share of laughs. Thats the thing i like about pimd it gave me a platform to meet many people. Some those who are a goood addition to my 2018 memories and some that I regret meeting now ?

Ignoreeee mee? me iz jaast taking out stuff ??‍♀️

18. My favorite avatar would of been the one called casual grit he reminds me of a guy I met overseas.

My favorite event was Malice in Wonderland the furniture and the avatars looked well drawn and loving the gore.

My favorite memory was joining a club and the people in it helping me along the way. They helped me through some hard times and been there when I needed someone to talk to. I have not been playing as long as some folks ,but the time I been playing I really enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.