Happy 8th Birthday to Us!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Favorite Avatar(s) are the House avi. The female black magic, and the capricorn avi♡
    Favorite hands hands down the cursed tapes and the vampire ones♡

2. Fava avi: kwanza female
    Fava hunt: Halloween hunt 2015
    Fava memory: when ata started the rs thing
    Fava anything:; Meeting this special guy that means everything to me

3. Favourite advi is tough! I love the zodiac ones! But I also really like the Halloween ones. The Halloween hunt was fun & I always look forward to it! I'm looking forward to the valentines hunt as last year's was awesome and this year's Halloween hunt was better than last year's so I have high expectations for Valentine 2019!
    Happy Birthday PIMD

4. Favorite avatar is the capricorn one both the girl and boy one 
    Favorite event was the Halloween one this year.  ( I also really liked the astrology one)
    Favorite memory is when I met people from my club, best people I met online.♡
    Favorite anything is the different themes that come and go and let me collect and decorate the dorm in various ways. ?

5. Favorite avatar : Sport

6. Favorite avatar : Sport & Style Male
    Favorite event : Halloween 2016
    Favorite memory : Old Hunts when hunt rewards were gifted after the hunt making it a surprise. Of course I wouldn’t want it like that but sometimes it’ll be nice. Sometimes with new hunts I don’t even look at the reward because I prefer to be surprised.
    Favorite anything : meeting new people on PIMD from other countries and learning new traditions.

7. My fave avy is the current one. What i want to see is the old avy like the cheerleader one.
    Fave event is the thanksgiving one

8. Favorite avi has to be the pimd version of h.potter also the dorm decor, would love to see custom avis that you work to change their clothes and hair styles, would also like to see gifs be added to the keyboard options in chat and also dorm decor be available to be changed with the season so we dont have to hunt for a completely new dorm if we like a particular hunt, also if your going to keep puzzle boxes change up the content at certain power or level points

9. My favorite thing about the app is the constant truth surpassing understand when benevolence is in appearance under the dorms spectacular dim lights casting suns rays on top of our hard wood canopy floors. Thanks you PIMD for an amazing app! We love you.

10. I think my favorite everything was Colours of Holi. So bright and beautiful. Unfortunately I was only a tiny noob and didn't get much.

11. HAPPY 8th!! Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!!  lets cheers to that and lets party more! ?????‍♂️

12. Belated Happy Birthday!!

My favorive Ava is the Wondering Spirit.I worked up so hard to get it tho

My favourite Event is the even of December where everyone is being so Nice to everyone most likely this hunt

My best memory in PIMD is having Fun teaming up and helping my friends

13. tbh My favorites memory is all my memories since i started this game,my first time opening the campus chat(which helped make me more confused),the time where I reached out to people and BEG for boxesmy First hunt avi,trades,club,furnitures!up until now with my current memories I Cherish them all,’cause they helped me actually,yeah ??

14. Belated Happy birthday PIMD?

My favorite avatar is Boulevard Boyfriend. Cause it's my first avatar
    My favorite memory here is my first war. It gave me goosebumps tbh.

15. Fav avi : zodiac avis and avis w long dressed idky

Fav event : MERMAID EVENT N THAT HALLOWEEN VAMPIRE THING BCS PVP.

Fav memory : everytime my club frets bcs of the time and party completion so we all come together and recruit with anxiety.

Fav anything : the players who got close to me and became family. I found some good friends who were worthy of my time and i love them to bits istg.

Also fav mod is arse idky such a cutie i hope he dont see this.

16. My Favorite Avatar was the first avatar i got, the goals hunt avatar, it was very memorable for me, tho i am pretty new. It is like an achievement to me.

My Favorite Event was the Prank to School Hunt, i dont know why but i liked it.

The Most Memorable event for me was hitting 1mcs, it is pretty low but i was really really proud of myself.

Happy 8th Birthday Again Pimd!

17. Happy Birthday PIMD

18. Favorite Avatar: Zodiac avatar (Capricorn)
    Favorite Hunt: Black Magic Hunt
    Favorite thing about this game: Meeting people.. I love how we meet as strangers and end up becoming awesome friends!️?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.