Happily Ever After

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Xander (From Crush On You) = Alexander Ludwig <3

Skander = Skander Keynes

Xavier = Xavier Samuel

I know I'm crazy 

2. Celebrities :) I name my characterss after them ;) HAHAHA :)

3. Yeah, thats swag (; HAHAHAHA OKAY IM HYPER. :)

4. Hey guys!
    This is Joyce
    I'm stealing her itouch!!
    Love ya Andi!
    Btw BUMO!!
    TEAM XAVIER!!!

5. Hey my readers.....

So this story was kinda pushed back to the seventh page..and I kinda lost inspiration to continue.

Maybe, maybe in the distant future, but I doubt it.

Don't expect much. I even forgot what will happen.

Thanks for all yer support! But i think that this story isn't gunna work.

Love you my awesometastic readers!!

6. Please read my thread, Stopping Some Stories. It's very very very important. 

7. Okay, so according to Stopping Some Stories (SSS) thus came in number ! So I'm going to update! Short though.



"Howwasthedate?Howwasthedate?Howwasthedate?Howwasthedate?" Lacy attacked Lia before she could even step foot into the apartment.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Lia said, pushing her way around her and heading to her room.

As if she couldn't get the message, she followed her inside.

"Was it that bad?" she asked sweetly, sitting on her bed while Lia stood in front of the mirror, undoing the braids that were wet.

Was it that bad? No, no it wasn't. It was amazing. The date. The after date? Not so much.

Lia turned and faced her, "Do you want me to spill so you can have bragging rights to make a status in your Facebook account that my date with Xavier was awesome?"

She smiled slyly, "Well, was it?"

Lia stood there, half glaring, half gaping at her sister, "You're not going to get an answer out of me." she stormed out of the room.

Lia knew she was following cause She could hear her Jimmy Choos making noises across the wooden floor.

"Aww, c'mon!" she groaned, "I'm your sister!"

Lia did the my-lips-are-sealed sign and walked triumphantly into the living room.

Suddenly the door burst open and guess who came in. Sarah.

"Howwasthedate?Howwasthedate?" she blabbered.

Lia glared at her, "You and Lacy should be sisters, you both have the same percentage of annoying."

Sarah winced, "Was it that bad?"

Ohmygawd, was she like following Lacy's words?

"I'm not going to comment about how good or bad it was." Lia said.

"Was it?" Sarah smiled the same sly smile. Oo-kay. This is a bit freaky.

"I'm not going to answer that!" Lia said, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Aw...c'mon, I'm your bestie!"

Again, freaky.

Lia stood up, agrivated, and stormed out of the apartment, grabbing Miles along the way.

She headed to the place she knew best, the skating park.

Getting there in a few minutes, she didn't know what she was thinking, but she went to the expert curve. What was she thinking? In a minute, she stood at the top, one foot at the edge of the skate board, ready to descend any moment. She took a long deep breath.

"Don't you need a helmet?" a voice called from below.

She looked down, and-ohmygawd-there was Xavier.

Lia felt a smirk creep up her features, "Watch and learn."

She tipped Miles forward, and suddenly she was rushing forward, the wind cool against her face. She reached the other side safely, and spied Xavier smiling. She turned in the skateboard and proceeded to head back. She glanced at Xavier one more time and-those eyes caught her-what-huh-one minute she felt like the king of the world, more kingly than Xavier's dad, the next she was flying, only without her skateboard. She was falling. The ground came closer and closer and abnormally fast speed. That's it, she thought, I'm gunna die.

Suddenly, in a flash of white, a pair of hands shot out and caught her, toppling both of them back to the ground.

"Woah, are you okay?" Xavier said, still clutching her in his arms.

She spotted Miles spinning to the center of the curve. Why did she fall?

"Why did you fall?" he asked, reading her mind.

Suddenly she knew the answer.

"I-I got distracted by your eyes" she blurted out.

Did she just say that?"



I know I said it would be short but it's kinda long so anyways thats better! Enjoy!

8. Bump bumpy bumpity

9.  bump!

10. BUMP BUMPITY BUMP!!! 

11. U have 2 update or else xxxxx

12. Bump! ? Wall me when updated please. ?

13. I just realized the last update was years ago, which is incredibly sad. ?

14. Ahahaha sorry ? life happens. ?