Happily Ever After

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Dec 3, 2011.

1. No. Do not update. Don't ruin your studies. 

please don't update

2. YES MAAM.

But i will update if I finish my studies early 

3. No! You're gonna get distracted!! 

4. And I'm not married. I'm not a 'ma'am'.

5. I still might.  Besides, I have the next update in Notes. It just needs editing 

YES MISS 

6. Hiya AJ! 

7. Haha...ok then 

8. "Ohmygawd, I seriously CANNOT believe you're going on a date with the freakin prince! I wish I was as lucky as you!" Lacy sighed.

"Um, what about Greg, remember? You're oh-it-was-love-at-sight boyfriend?" Lia rolled her eyes.

"Uh,Greg? Versus a prince? Um, the prince please." Lacy twisted a lock of Lia's hair tighter.

"Ouch, Lace! Easy there!" Lia said, wincing as she watched her sister twist her dirty blonde hair into a braid. A small braid came from the left side of her head and the other from the right and they joined in the middle.

Riiing

Lacy picked up the phone, murmured a few words into it and placed it back in place.

"It's time, hun." she said, smiling.


    Okay, short update but it'll get better soon! The date is gunna be ah-mazayne 

9. BUMP BUMP BUMP!! hahahhah Edward?? Thanks TheAndi!!

10. Yes Joyce, yes. Edward. 

11. bump!!!!! 

12. update please.............please

13. Bumppppp!!! Update plzzzz

14. Lia stepped out of her hotel, the air cool and crisp. She didn't have to guess which car was Xavier's; it was obvious. It was the sleek black one. Lia started to walk there, her ballet flats trotting against the concrete road.

When she reached there, the driver was there too, opening the door for her. Sje felt herself turn beet red. Was that really necessary? She knew how to open doors, you know.

"Um, thanks." she said, climbing in.

The caffeur gave her a nod, and went to the front.

Xavier was sitting on the other side of the car, his hair gelled, and his shirt buttoned all the way to the top.

Sorry, but the first thought Lia thought was...

Ew.

"Hi." Xavier said.
    "He-ey." Lia felt...awkward. The seat was to hard. The aircon was too hot. It felt weird.
    "Um...so."
    "So."

Again, AWKWARD!

Lia shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
    Xavier sighed, "This is probably weird for you."
    "No! Um, yes. Kinda. I mean, I'm not really the princess-y type. That's why I didn't want to go on a date with you. I don't get the whole prince thing. I mean, seriously, why date someone because of their status?"

She paused, blushing. Was she actually blabbering?

He gave a laugh, "I get it."
    He leaned forward and whispered something to the driver. A few seconds later, the driver pulled over and the car came to a stop.

Xavier unbuttoned the first two buttons of his polo shirt and ruffled his hair a bit.
    He got out of the car and walked to the other side, opening Lia's door.

"After you." he grinned, and Lia giggled and stepped out.

They started walking in the direction the car was going.

"So what made you decide to walk?" Lia said.
    "Well, after you gave that speech," he paused, letting Lia dwell on the word speech, teasingly, "I decided that driving would be too princess-y"
    "You decided right." she smiled.
    A pause.
    "Wait. Did I really sound like I was giving a speech?" Lia widened her eyes.
    Xavier laughed, "Naw. More like... A sermon."
    Lia laughed, "I did not sound like that!"
    "Yes you did."
    "No I did not!"
    "Mmm?"
    "Hey!"
    "I didn't say anything!"
    "You are so mean!"
    "And you are so beautiful."
    "...."

Lia could feel herself blushing, deeper and deeper. Was she actualy falling for him? Noooo, it was a one time thing only, right?

"Well, we're here." Xavier said.

Lia's jaw dropped. This was princess-y.

15. Haha haha haha omg omg omg I love it 