Happily Ever After

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Happily Ever After

YES I WILL BE CONTINUING CRUSH ON YOU AND MODERN DAY ROYALTY. 

All characters are fiction. Not related to anyone in reality.

Lia was positioned atop of a high, smooth, cool fence. Her skateboard, or Miles as she liked
    to call it, was laid beside her and she was absentmindly rolling it back and forth.

"Hey Skater!" a quirky voice called.

Lia knew that voice anywhere.

"Whattup, Blondie?" she retorted.
    Lacy, her sister, stood in front of her, frowning. A series of paper bags hung from her arm.

"Are you serioisly going to waste a beaitiful day like this sitting on a fence?" she called.

"Hey! It's a nice view up here." Lia said.

"Yeah, a nice view of nothing." she smirked, "Here, help me up."
    Setting her bags down, she took off her red high heeled shoes, and with a lot of heaving, pushing, shoving, pulling and "Ow!"s, Lacy sat beside Miles.

"Ugh. I was right. It's a pretty view of nothing." Lacy groaned, "We're in London for crying out loud, have some fun!"

Lia rolled her eyes, "I'm here to get into college; not to meet some prince."

Lacy's eyes lit up, "Speaking of princes, I heard the prince is in town! O-la-la! he's soo hot."

Lia rolled her eyes again, " Just be careful not to drool on him."

Lacy shot her a sarcastic look, "So funny, L. So funny that I forgot to laugh."

"I need some coffee. I'm heading to a Starbucks across the street; you want some?"

When Lia shook her head, Lacy jumped off the fence (it wasn't THAT high) and skipped away.

Lia continue sit there, thinking. London School of Arts. That was it. Send your letter, get accepted, take a super hard test, go through an interview and bam! She would be in. Easy? Not. One. Bit.

"I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sit on people's fences." a voice said.

Lia looked down, a boy, about her age, stood there smiling at her. He had dirty blonde hair and sea blue eyes.

She couldn't help it. She retorted, "And I'm pretty sure it's illegally annoying to talk to strangers."

He laughed, "Well..." he stuck iut his hand, "I'm Xavier."

"Um...Lia."

"There, we're not strangers anymore." 'Xavier' said, smiling a goofy smile.

"Doesn't mean we're friends, either." Lia said. She saw Lacy coming out from Starbucks carrying a cup.

"Hey Lia! I leave you for a minute and you've already got a boyfrie-"

Splash!

Her cup fell to the floor.

"Oh my gosh. You'rePrinceXavier.You'rehotterinreallife. Iamseriouslyfreakingoutrightnow. IthinkI'mgoingtopassout." she rabbled on.

"Eh-heh." Xavier ran his fingers through his hair.

He was the prince? Lia thought, how could she not have noticed it before? She started to notice things now. There was a buff guy across the street watching them. And another smoking a few feet away. Bodyguards, her mind told her.

Ew.

Lia has never had one crush on a prince or even a celebrity. It was weird. She didn't like the idea of people falling for celebrities or princes just because their celebrities and princes. Where was the good ol' fashioned date any nice guy? It was all Prince Blahblah did this, Prince BlahBlah did that.

"So, Lia." Prince Xavier said, ignoring Lacy's attemps to get him to sign her arm, "What do you say we be less of "strangers" and talk over coffee tomorrow?" he looked at her through his lashes.

Did he just ask her out? .

"ILL GO OUT WITH YOU!" Lacy screeched, but Xavier kept his gaze at me.

"Sorry, I don't date princes." she smirked, and jumped off the fence

"Ahhh!!" hords ofgirls came crshing,and the body guards took action dragging Xavier away.

"When will I see you again?" Xavier called.

Never? Lia thought, dragging Lacy away.

2. Awwww Cutez Bumppppp Now! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3. Thanks Fawn! 

Nailed or Failed you guyss? 

4. Bump!!! And nailed!!!

5. I likes. Reminds me of the prince and the pauper v

6. THANKS TO FOX, KATIE AND FAWN FOR BEING THE FIRST TO BUMP THIS!

Everyonr else keep bumpin! Update today!

7. This story actually came to life because it's based on a dream I had.



Lia walked across the beach, the sand tickling her feet.

Her canvass bag was slung over her shoulder and her oversized white shirt covered her swimsuit underneath. Her dirty blonde hair was Flying everwhere because of the wind.

She approached a group of tanned boys and skinny girls playing a game of volleyball.

Tapping a blonde on the shoulder, she whispered, "Boo!"

"OHMYGOSH LIAAA!!" the blonde dropped a beachball and her sky blue eyes opened wide.

Lia dropped her canvass bag too, "SARAHHHHH!" the girls embraced, and there was a lot of "I missed you soooo much!!"s.

The volleyball game had disbanded, and people were now hovering around Lia.

"London is sooo cool, dont you think?"

"Oh my frick, they have the coolest clothes ever."

"We must hang sometime!"

Lia greeted each of the comments.

London friends= the most smashin pre-college summer ever.

The people started to drift away, chatting.

"Hey Li."

Lia turned to find a tall dark-haired guy with mesmerizing brown eyes smiling at her.

As usual, her heart skipped a beat.

"Hiya Skander." she was blushing like crazy.

He tilted his head sideways (which made him look ah-dorable thank you very much) and smiled, "Take a walk with me?"

Nodding, they walked down the path, away from the others, his arm around her. They weren't officialy a couple. But well, they both liked each other.

"How's London cutting out for you?" he asked.

"Eh. Ask Lacy. I'm sure she'd launch into a whole lecture about their clothes."

He grinned, "It's not Lacy I want to be with."

Dug dug. Dug dug. Dug dug.

What was that? A cellphone? Nope. It was her heart beating too fast.

"Excuse me?"

Skander and Lia turned. Skander confused while Lia had her mouth wide open.

"X-Xavier?" she gaped.

"Um, who are you?" Skander asked.

"Prince Xavier Ezmeraña Conpehes de Francias." Xavier answered simply while Skander stared.

"Uh..give us a minute, Skand?" Lia asked.

Still gaping, Skander nodded and absentmindly walked away.

"What are you doing here?" Lia hissed.

"Is it more obvious? To see you." he smiled. (Stupidly, Lia thought)

To angry to talk, she stormed away.

Xavier still continued talking, "Now about the date we were talking about..."

She spun around, "i don't date princes." she said through her teeth, "Especially not stalkers like you." she added.

"Now c'mon. Give me a chance. Or i'm staying right where I am. But if you give me a chance, one date, I'll leave."

It was tempting; to get rid of him. But...

"Fine. Stay. But you're not welcomed."


    My gash, this is probably a suckish update.

??

8.  Please read my story, 'Romeo and Juliet-Korea'!! Thank you!! 

9.  ii love ur stories 

10. Thanks Raychel!
    Thanks Tiffany! I will! 
    Thanks Mia! Aww, I looooove yer stories too! 

11. I love it!!!!!

12. BUMP BUMP BUMP!!! First of all I'm so sorry I wasn't able to Bump first! I've been busy
    Second of all I LOVE THE STORY!!
    Thrid of all I JUST LOVE XAVIER AND SKANDER!!! Hahahahah

13. Hahahahah Thaaanks Joyce! 

14. Bump bump bumpy bumpity!!! This is just awesome ;)

15. Thanks Bridget! I LOVE ALL THE BUMPERS!
    Thanks Violet! YOU'RE awesome 

16. This is really good. Bump 

17. Thank yeuu so much, dreamerz!! 

18. ᏰᏌᎷᏢ

19. Thank yeuu, Tash! 