EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. It's probability based. Keep hitting until you do.

Works best when your energy is full or almost full, as then you are at your strongest and most intelligent.

2. Hi. I'm stuck at 80 gold dolls. I don't seem to get anymore even if I have succesfully fought/prank someone? Am I doing something wrong?

3. You only get gold dolls if you transferred a lil doll - not just any hit. Try reloading the app.

4. How do I get the siren avis?

5. How do I start the 3rd and 4th side stories ?

7. I’m really enjoying this hunt. Well done, ATA. Would love to see more like this.

8. Oop lmao i messed up the quote

9. 🌺Labour A🌺

❦You can read the Forum for infos, but they "trying to be funny", are conducting more reading content. I can give it to you Briefly😉

❦This hunt uses a EVENT SHOP CURRENCY for the first time
    ➸GHOSTLY WARNING PLAQUE "GWP" drops from parties, story tasks & boxes. Use it all for purchasing items

❦There are 2 types of potions & they can STACK
    ➸each POTION OF TORPOR costs 250 GWP & gives +5% drops
    ➸each STRONG POTION OF TORPOR costs 2500 GWP & gives +20%drops

❦You get CURSED DOLLS from parties
    ➸🚨having 5 dolls, a POTION will be DESTROYED & you'll loose all 5 dolls
    ➸🚨likewise 8 dolls DESTROY a STRONG POTION
    ➸You can FIGHT or DANCE OFF against other players. This will PLANT your dolls to them & you'll receive GOLDEN dolls each time you PLANT a doll. The stronger your target is, more GOLDEN dolls you'll receive

❦There are only 2 ways to play this hunt
    ➸🎯Either you try to get in the top 100 GOLD DOLLS ranking, so you become our PLANT TARGET
    ➸Or you JUST aim for the top 1500 GOLD DOLLS ranking, buy Potions & collect Snowglobes

Ready for Labour B?
    How far can you go?
    Join my club & keep reading the inbox labours☺

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  10. Stupidest hunt ever

11. Not the correct thread..

12. What club is doing the small ones???? Bc every invite club is doing hardest one 🥺

13. There’s significantly fewer clubs doing the lower ones but I believe they’re out there. You just have to post on campus chat regularly about it

14. Alrighty ATA let’s talk

Good idea with the dolls to try and create a PVP section of the hunt, but so far it has seemed like a total flop. Instead of the dolls being a danger/threat to players, they are being treated as absolute hot commodities with easily over 50% of posts on campus chat ASKING to be hit to get dolls so they can in turn hit other people.

That doesn’t take into account the Gold doll volleying with people, where 2 people just hit each other back and forth to boost their LB placement.

I’m not saying I could personally do any better but I do have some suggestions moving forward that could possibly make this hunt better since there is a LARGE portion still left:

1) If your intentions are to make the focus PVP centered, make doll drops more frequent. I’m in an invite club and I have gotten 2 dolls from the hunt total and I’ve hit a multitude of parties
    2) Make it so that you cannot give the doll back to the person who gave it to you. That way people would be forced to actually PVP one another instead of simply volleying up their stats
    3) FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY MAKE A DIFFERENT AVI INSTEAD OF A RECOLORING OF ONE. You have a stellar art team with the Avis this hunt, but a simple recoloring of other LB Avis, Cmon, I know you can do better

Not PVP related, but consider a cap on the Gold Potion of Tortor too imo 🤔

Loving this hunt, just had to offer feedback so far

Woes, _Ronie_, Rizky and 8 others like this.
  15. I did have the cursed dolls when I hit earlier but I didn't receive any gold ones. But now I get some when I hit. Maybe there was a glitch earlier idk

Halden likes this.
  16. Some regular potd clubs with low stat players will usually do a small to mid sized event party every so often. I have seen some small party invite session clubs before but haven’t seen any banners lately.

17. The stage 3 inv party is only for MCS players. My club has KCS players, thats why we play the 2nd stage inv party. Got it?😌

And I love how ppl complain EVERYTIME when the SIDETASK hunt story is NOT about hitting the POTD. But I prefer these type of sidetasks....

This is a very nice hunt😍

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  18. I can’t believe, this is Halloween! I thought it was going to be ghostly, bloody, amazing. It’s not. It doesn’t matter.

19. The side stories are still party drops, though. The only thing that is PvP is the leaderboard. But I see your point.

20. Yea this hunt has actually 2 sidetasks