EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. o_O Why does the Lil Cursey LB only have a T100 and T1500? No in between? The rewards for T1500 are ass considering we’re participating in a PVP when others aren’t. The rewards need to be better in this case because the only ones that benefit from it are T100.

2. Has the 4th story been released yet?

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Not sure I understand

4. No.

5. Congratulations. You hit the exact reason this mechanic is crap. NOBODY ends up happy.

People whine because I hit them. People get salty because I broke their potions and lose their minds. And here you are defending the mechanic.

So, it probably would have been best to limit potions to PvP. At least then you understand there is the risk of being hit. PVE players can't complain because they aren't making themselves targets. PvP players signed up for it. If you have a problem with keeping PvP and PVE separate, then you're just leading ATA to more bad hunts.

GodTierOni likes this.
  6. What I do is keep hitting even when they ask me to stop.
    It’s hilarious.

DemonGoddess10 and Meanie like this.
  7. 🌝 ATA.....may I please have the 9 tails fox avi. She is so pretty🥺💖🌟

8. I have few boosts and got off to a bad start in this event, hopping from inactive club to very restrictive club to finally one that I enjoy. But I didn't get to that club until about a week ago. I don't even have the quest for the siren. This event probably broke a lot of new players.

9. I just want to say that I really dislike this hunt. I abhor pvp and I truly dislike being forced to participate if I want the bonuses from the potions because people keep dropping dolls on me and they kill the potions. Not to mention that the furniture from this hunt is only slightly better than last hunt's. This one is a total disappointment in my opinion.

LeeJarrett likes this.