Hacker Chef

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Anyone else feel like they are stuck in the movie Groundhog Day?!?! everyday here is like a repeat of the previous ( with a slightly variation of avatars and prizes). I see multiple people labeled creative designers at ATA. How about instead of using your color crayons once a week doing paint by numbers, let try using a pencil and brainstorming some actual new ideas to continue moving the game forward.
    [​IMG]

2. I wanna know too...

3. Even I know that is bs. Explain why more need to by off lower stats or we just make alts. Why do they always get a great starter pack? 400 ecs many dns just for $5. Not even going to bother with the amount of spins. I never once see a great pack like that being offered. It is just truth. If you like to admit it or not.

@Feet, lower stat players does have it easy now day. It isn't like they started out like many of us by farming inactives and doing wars. They have it very easy now days and can grow quickly. Now ppl still ask more. Why not just hand them a bc account next.

4. We do show special starter packs to new players. This however is not something that is "won". These are just different promotions each day.

For the spinner, chances at rewards are the exact same. The only thing that actually changes based on size is the amount of Cash earned if you land on that slot.

5. Then explain how each player nows this and will go right to alts? How many speak upon this and are lucky to get anything at all. How your past key hunts gave lower stat players a lot while larger stat players hardly got it. Unless they dropped money to give ec gifts or cats, to get keys from others. You know this also. But it lines your pockets. Even past spinner I myself used many spins and got not a damn thing. 2 ppl gifted me rocks. Others went throu this also. But alts got it easy.

You can spin it all you like Grant. But many knows its just facts.

6. Tbh kinda hate that you can't edit posts on a thread by ata but you can on others. ?

7. Seriously the top 10
    Girl avi is uglier than top 100... ? I'm satisfied if I'm top 100, not top 10...

8.  its all ugly. I mean the girl holding the jar looks like it has turds in brown water. Lolz

9. Can't agree more

10. Who else agrees the guys of pimd need better looking avis -.-?

11. Unless you have taken a sample space of these events and have solid proof. I think you're talking out of a frustration. Sure when some people make alts and win some cats or something on them..they got lucky..it's a random event. When I won my cats and kinis on the spinner it felt about the same as winning them on an alt.

12. Screw the hunt bring back beta wars

13. @Feet Why don't you ask around. Maybe try gc. Do a poll if you must. I only speak the truth. Going off what many has had to do. Not just my experience.

14. iHateFeet you hit it on the nail -deadlyspankingangel- is just venting out her frustrations.Not even because of the new event or even the promotions each day.None of them are the reasons.She is just angry because crystal made the new chef break down thread before her.and is too scared to confront her about it.So needed another outlet to let out her pent up emotions and rage.

15. its a free game and the bonuses in the events and spinners are cute and rewarding enough.Noone has to pay money for them.

16. Be grateful that you even get them and stop complaining

17. Roni I am not angry. She did ask me if she could. Please stop your drama. Things are free but I am speaking on what many have even said to me. Like I said, go ask around and/or do a poll.

18. The whole 3 items needed to combine into tokens.They drop much more & collect and combine much faster for bigger stat people .While those who are lower on stats the drop rates are much less.So it all weighs out big stats get some advantages while smaller stat get a different range and type of advantages.