Hacker Chef

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 20, 2016.

1. When are we gunna see some decent avis? Atm yall been making garbage ones makes me not even wanna party for em

2. I agree,bring back this type of hunts.Key based hunt are so much better than this current ones.Little stat players have no chance at getting top 10 avatars.

3. Wow devs you really outdid yourselves this time. *rolls eyes*

4. The male characters tho :L

5. I seen plenty of little stat players on tut list that got top100/top10 Avas from boxes, as far back as I can recall ..
    small chance via free box is alot better than zero chance by not doing tons of flash :? :?

6. this type of hunt is getting me bored, where the good stats avis is only depends on 99% spending ecs n the other 1% is on luck from boxes

give us something more fair to play with 

8. Yeess key based hunts were the best.

9. i don't agree. Avatars shouldn't be available for everyone. Give them at least one incentive to ug. You can get avatars from these boxes anyway.

10. The incentives u talk about really changes nothing,you can only ug if u have the cash to do that.Most people on here are getting a little tired of this format of hunt.

11. wow! this is exciting im actually gonna love this new hunt 

12. The incentives u talk about really changes nothing,you can only ug if u have the cash to do that.Most people on here are getting a little tired of this format of hunt.[/quote]

Not tired u think. This kind of hunt makes everyone inactive especially the old players. Hahaha goodluck on top 10 you make ATA more greedy. Hahaha

13. cute avatar

14. These avatars aren't that great hope the next event ones are better ?

15. Every hunt will get boring in a matter of time. I don't like the key hunts bcuz the percentage rate of rare items & avis came easy to smaller stat players. Then larger stat players had to either pay out the ass to obtain it, if they were lucky in the 1st place.

I get ppl are saying help lower stat ppl. But they do get things a great deal more easy. For example, the starter packs or higher winning rates from spinners.

In my opinion everyone should get the same rate earnings. It isn't like every large stat player can put money into this game. The ones that can knows about the higher percentage rate for lower stats. Which is why so many alts gets made just to give to the main.

I mean, we all struggled at a low stat range. If we wanted more it pushed us to grow faster. Who would see the need to grow if you continue to earn things easy without playing much? Let ppl grow to achieve more. It pushes players to play and/or pay more.

16. Slow down ata jesus

17. I need help please