Hacker Chef

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 20, 2016.

1. show me bby ?

2. Poor dat

3. We actually saw feedback both in support, and against key-based hunts. While the current hunt isn't one of those, it's something we could look at doing again in the future. Though I can't promise when that would happen.

wow such notice

You must know some odd 5 year olds.

4. We actually saw feedback both in support, and against key-based hunts. While the current hunt isn't one of those, it's something we could look at doing again in the future. Though I can't promise when that would happen.

Please do, or maybe you guys can make a poll in forums about it to get a better idea of where it stands. I know people whine about the luck aspect but they always whine about something anyway. Key based hunts are truly more beneficial for everyone.

5. I like that dude I really do

6. Good thing there's kini now

7. Awesome 5000 gets a kinki!

8. This one and last hunt avis are ugly.. Try again devs.. The suppose to be black guy skin ashy af.. Smh...

9. I actually liked the old collecting hunts. Think 2014 Haloween hunt was a good example. At the end of the hunt if you didn't have enough and someone else did you would gift to them so they could get avi. People often complain about alts but that's what happens now. So instead of the premium being top 10 or whatever it could actually just be a really really high amount to count up to.

10. Avatars I want one plz

11. Agreed. Horrible designs. I'm going for the awards but Avis are throw-away.

12. these avas are so ugly >.<

13. Agree

14. Avas are ok :)

15. But why do y'all still use the same format top 500 top 10 etc.....

16. NOT ANOTHER ONE ?

17. Make nice avas for once?