Guys help needed

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by __Aiza__, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Help needed to unlock party
    Pls can someone join using alt to unlock my club partyπŸ™πŸ»β€Όβ€Όβ€ΌπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

2. Aint no one paying 3 chibis a week to stay in a standard club

3. Also donation means something someone willingly wants to offer out of their own free will. Its not a donation when you are saying it has to happen

4. Yes it say donation on friday right,
    U guys need to know it was A DONATION N WE OPEN THE DONATION ON FRIDAY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DONATE, ONLY FRIDAY IT SAY DONATION TIME,
    ANY OTHER DAY DOESN'T COUNT AS DONATION
    πŸ’’

5. How would it not be a donation on other days? Do you reject the chibis if they are given on other days?

6. Yeah but is it a donation on February 29?

tru votes lock it

7. Your best chance is to put everything you have, including your fake cash, in to helping new players grow. And probably removing the donation bit from your wall. Growing your own players is a lot of work but worth it in the long haul.

8. a 100kcs has no business iwning a club really

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  9. I'm pretty sure legionre is their main but who knows, I'm 1000% it's an alt though

10. So any other day if people want to donate you just take it and keep it yourself instead? Sounds like a propr scam

11. If you gave a shit about growing your club you would be in it making it happen using both your accs to get more hits on party to help more. But you aint. Why should we give a fuck about a club that when even you dont want to help your own club?

V_Witchy_101 likes this.