Guide to Volleying

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIIllIlIlIlZEUSSlIlIlIllllIlI, Mar 26, 2011.

1. They give they a bonus to their base stats along with a plunder bonus when attacking.

2. Can I Be Volleyed Please?

3. Good, but I believe it's muscles and hacker. But good job!

4. No he is correct

5. There are a few mistakes in this guide since it has been updated. The guide now is supposed to (it looks like) be a 370 mill volley for 5088 cs and some of the info hasn't been corrected because it also mentions 4.2k cs and earning 40 mill off a 370 mill volley. Fix this pls it's confusing :(

6. Veru helpfull indeed!!!

7. @sadhippo we are right, It's muscles and hacker. 6 hacker 6 muscles to get 5088cs. This is march it has not been updated. Warrior I am right and so is sadhippo.

8. Idk what volleying is

9. Volleying is when two or more people hire someone back and forth rapidly.
    The Helper
    _Warrior

10. Cest tres amusant 

11. Since the 5k cs market has crashed, none of my 5k cs tuts sell even at 315 mill. They sell right away after upgrading though. When I take my tut to 315 mill or so, it can't get 5k cs right away but I make the tut work for the upgrade because it also keeps hire value low. Is it better to forget about hire value and just take the tut to 5k cs right away? Will a tut with 13 225k seniors still sell at 370 mill?

12. Nice work. 

13. Sick forum good job Anyways I wouldn't mind a volley... Lol 