Guide to Volleying and Helping New Players

Discussion in 'Guides' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Aug 31, 2017.

1. 1) The Sarcasm
    2) Price & Stats
    3) # of times they have posted on forums

? But yeah, sarcasm is fun

2. I only posted 521x  well 522 that's pretty awesome I'm still under 1000

3. Even I have more posts than YouTube ?

4. Told you I usually avoid forums  I tried to see how many times I posted with my other account but I lost it

5. Overall a good post,just a few thoughts:

You’ve forgotten one of the most fundamental aspects, one which a lot of players on here make the mistake of either ignoring or not caring about and that is TUTOR BONUS.

It’s all very well upgrading but what is the point of focusing only on upgrading when effectively you are losing money with every hit you make on a party/farming. If you had the correct level of tb, a 5 kcs player will make more money per hit on a party/farming than a 10kcs player with zero tb, and therefore make money faster.  

Personally I would volley a player to value of 3b then get them to open 12 rooms and fill them with 12 225k dormmates (6 juiced up jocks and 6 computer hackers) then with all the money they have left over ask them to buy tuts and keep buying tuts until they have 75m worth of tuts. (TB needs 15m worth of tuts for every 1 kcs of their stats, ie 5kcs needs 5x15m = 75M).

Once they have 75m worth of tuts then start saving to 650m and starting filling dorm 13 onwards with 600m dormmates, (maths genius/football varsity). The reason to save to 650m is that 600m will cover the cost of the dormmate and the 50m will cover the cost of increasing the tb to take account of the 3.5kcs increase in stats the 600m dormmate will give you. 

Open upto 32 dorms, no need to open more than 32 dorms as it’s not cost effective at this stage. Once all 32 dorms are filled with 600m dormmates, either upgrade all or some of them to level 4 or start saving to 80b and start putting in the 80b dormmates, as these are the most cost effective, I would skip the 10b and 40b dormmates.  (10b dormmate gives 1.38kcs stats per 1b, the 40b gives 1.28kcs per 1b and the 80b dormmate gives 2.52kcs per 1b).

6. Thanks... This thread helped me a lot

7. This is great and all but I purposefully left it out since you'd need to volley with new player to help them attain that I'm most cases.
    From experience I've seen that longer we give them this "tutorial" or help the less they end up playing & staying.
    So my overall goal was to keep it short & give new players a starting point in an upgrading standpoint.

The Guide in the link should have the information you are concerned with, I did not completely forget about it 

8. Don't need to volley with them, just get them to 5kcs then tell them about getting tb and about next stage being get to 600m and just leave it at that.

It helps weed out the real players from the ones who aren't interested in growing stats anyway. Lol

9. Good point, I do tell them of it, if they stay past Day 3 lol

I give them little bits of information for them to understand at a time.

You do bring to light something important.

10. average thread, better luck next time

11. Bump just cuz I am scrolling the guide section

12. Shouldn't there be a task that has them create a thread in forums?

13. Absolutely not.

14. Hell no. A task like that will only increase the noobs making threads, instead of decreasing them

15. oi and no blue color for you

18. nice thread Dan. I wish new players will be aware that forum exists. which is I believe 70% of newbies are not aware of.

19. True. I myself discovered forums and then guides after I reached 200 kcs..