Guide to Volleying and Helping New Players

Discussion in 'Guides' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Volleying Guide

Introduction

New players start the game very often. When a new player starts playing there is a story that tells them to ask for a volley in World Chat.

I've created a couple of new accounts recently to help me make my guides and when doing so I've found it difficult to get a proper volley. Additionally, people have struggled to tell me how to upgrade and they also struggle to define simple terms that new players do not know.

So, here is a guide to help those helpful persons who want to make our community grow.

Helping the New Players

After a new player asks for a volley, simply volleying them does not do much but give them money they do not know what to do with it.

First, follow the new player & introduce yourself. Be nice and establish rapport.
    Tell them you are going to volley them, define volleying, and then ask them to not spend the money until you instruct them to do so.

This ensures that they do not spend their money ineffectively.

Volley - When two or more players hire another person multiple times.

Next, you volley the new player. The most effective prices to volley a tutor to are the following:

1. 270 mil
    2. 1 bil
    3. 3 bil or
    4. 5 bil

Make sure the new player is volleyed to at least one of these, else the volley will not really help them at all.

Background: When you volley a new player to 270 million, that is the minimum price to teach someone to obtain 5kcs. Years ago this used to be the standard.

Instructions

1. Volleyed to 270 million

A. Ask new player how many rooms they have opened
    Note: Sometimes they have 1 or 2 or 3 rooms opened already.

New player will tell you how many rooms they have
    Example: 2
    B. Ask them to open 10 (if they already have 2 rooms) more rooms, all that matters is it adds up with 12 rooms

C. Ask them to evict their dorm mate(s)

D. Instruct them to fill in all 12 rooms with $225k dorm mates & instruct them to upgrade them all to level 4

2. Volleyed to 1 billion

Same Instructions as above, but now:

E. Open 13th room

F. Insert 1 dorm mate that costs 16 mil

3. Volleyed to 3 bil

Same Instructions as both sections above but add the following:

G. Open a 14th room

H. Fill 14th room with dorm mate that costs 16 million

4. Volleyed to 5 bil

If you decide to volley a new player to 5 bil, there is not enough money for an upgrade significant enough to be better than the upgrades listed above, so if you volley someone this high it is better to Drop Volley(DV) with new players so they obtain enough money for a good upgrade.

At 5 bil, new players will have near 72 million at hand. Might as well volley with them until they obtain 140 million.

At this New players can do the following:

1. Open rooms until they have the 15th room (Be sure to ask how many they have. Ex. 2 +13 = 15, you would ask them to open 13 rooms)
    2. Purchase 8 of the dorm mates that cost 16 million
    3. Purchase 7 of the dorm mates that cost 225,000; afterwards to upgrade only these dorm mates to level 4

This will get the new players to 10kcs

Afterwards, you can teach the new player what stats are:
    Stats: It is your power and influence if you win or lose jobs, parties, and battles. Your stats can be found on your profile, your "strength/intelligence" are your stats. Add those and you will obtain your combined stats.

3288 + 3288 = 6576

We convert this to 6.6kcs or "66 thousand combined stats"

Tip: If they find a club, complete stories and earn PimD banks, your new player tutor can skip upgrading any more T3 and go straight to T4.

You can check this guide out and you ask check out this old guide, it will be updated soon:

Guide to Upgrading

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me here or on my wall. ?

Poseidon777 likes this.
  2. Re: Guide to Volleying

Lol wut did the guide end there or was it cut off?

3. Re: Guide to Volleying

and?

4. Re: Guide to Volleying

oh there ya go noice

5. Re: Guide to Volleying

Cut off, I just edited it

Poseidon777 likes this.
  6. Re: Guide to Volleying

O nice fixed thx!

Volley me, maybe?

I need to upgrade?

Poseidon777 likes this.
  7. Re: Guide to Volleying

Sorry pal ? I cannot afford

8.  Good stuff

9. ? thanks

11. Thank you so much, I'm new and kinda needed this. Volley me pls :)

12. Only if you give me the right arpee

13. Will move this forum post in another section so other players can find this. Nice BB Coding btw ?

14. I forgot Mods had that ability

Keep an eye out for my other guide I'll release for T10 maybe a week after release?

15. It didn't work I tried to get vollied nd nothing

16. Maybe because you're not new ? talking & coordinating with others is the key

17. I thought she is new, am I missing something?